Adidas buying Reebok

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nothing good can possibly come from this

adidas has been making some fucking retarded looking ugly shoes lately they even shitted out the fucking shell toes with all sorts of retarded ass colors and shiny shit, and reebok has never made a decent looking shoe
nike is still whooping ass in the competition to make the most rediculous looking shoes on the face of the planet

oh well at least i still have etnies, dvs, dc, emerica, and a few other skate companies, making some half decent looking stuff

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 3 2005, 03:38 PM
oh well at least i still have etnies, dvs, dc, emerica, and a few other skate companies, making some half decent looking stuff
[post=535329]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: rocking some dvs right now, got some dc's at home, and i'm gonna buy some Sneaux shoes next week. new stuff, Steve-O from jackass is sponsered by them, and this one pair is fucking sick. and for $64.99 thats awesome, and they come in my size too. size 14 is kinda hard to come by.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 3 2005, 03:38 PM
nothing good can possibly come from this

adidas has been making some fucking retarded looking ugly shoes lately they even shitted out the fucking shell toes with all sorts of retarded ass colors and shiny shit, and reebok has never made a decent looking shoe
nike is still whooping ass in the competition to make the most rediculous looking shoes on the face of the planet

[post=535329]Quoted post[/post]​

as far as good looking shoes I agree .
but as far as functional and worth the $$ for a good running shoe saucony is were it's at.

I'll stick to my VANS..

they're Off the wall, bitches!

Addidas has and will be my favorite sneakers. For some reason they fit my size 14's well and I can always find a subtle style that fits my liking. Just my .02.

i like my reebok classic mids(theyre the 80s style one); very comfortable and lasts through alot of abuse. I never liked any of the new stuff Reebok put out though.

Who cares? Like E said, gimme some DVS's or DC's.

dc, adio, circa, etnies is all ive bought for everyday shoes for the last 7 years

i have bought some nike shock and reeboks for basketball though. skate shoes suck for b-ball yo :p

i had some Vans awhile back; but got them just for the hell of it. I dont like any skateboard shoes though...

dont be hating on the nike's because you aint got game.... well niether do i, but i get them half off :-D Cousin works at the headquarters in portland, oregon.

as far as skating shoes, i dont id ever buy one. just too damn puffy. like people still stuffing socks into them..oh well.

My adidas running shoes have held up quite some time, but I'm going to jump ship and get some Brooks next week.

The Wall Street Journal had an article about this yesterday.

Nike is currently the market leader in the sneaker industry, and Adidas wants to be able to compete with them.

Rebok hasnt done so well lately, so the deal just made sence.

. . E is right though - Adidas has been producing garbage as of late.

I either use Adidas or New Balance for running, but for regular wear Simple and Timberlands :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 5 2005, 11:45 AM
I either use Adidas or New Balance for running, but for regular wear Simple and Timberlands :)
[post=536280]Quoted post[/post]​

I like newbalance a lot, just nto quite enough arch support now for me. I've had a couple pairs of 804's, but I end up having to put in super feet insoles.

I still buy nothing but Nike running shoes- they work the best for me. At work and around town, I usually wear Dr. Martens. I'll always have a pair of Airwalks or Vans that I wear every now and then too.

Back