Air/fuel Gage Q

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
I know it's asked a lot but I figured hell I mine as well be anal about it and do it right the first time.

Looking thru my Hanes Manual (I know crap) and in the little notes in the book it says the wiring shown is for a Fuel Injection System (85-87) which is a PGM , am I correct to assume that this diagram is the same for my car.

I'm looking for the ECU pin out. so I can tap into it from the interior.
Seems to me that the O2 wire coming from the engine bay (which is white) ends up connecting to the ecu at position C16 (Connector C, position 16) which is white as well.

can anyine concur on this.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Feb 15 2003, 01:33 PM

I'm looking for the ECU pin out. so I can tap into it from the interior.
Seems to me that the O2 wire coming from the engine bay (which is white) ends up connecting to the ecu at position C16 (Connector C, position 16) which is white as well.

can anyine concur on this.

Those wires change color frequently from the main connectors to the interior. If my memory serves I think they change to black/green going to the ECU. Anyway, run it from the engine bay, it's only one wire. Even a spark of static electricity or a test light can fry your ECU.

ECU's aren't that sensitive. and I'd prefer not to have to run a wire thru the firewall.
and as always when splicing wires in an electrical harness you should always disconnect the battery.

Back