Ali G

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

yeah I know the show is pretty old, but some of the recent takes have been fucking hilarious....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gallery_21258_51_1092713323.jpg

man get some fucking cable, :D

this show rocks!!! :thumbsup:

he's teh dude that played the limo driver in the video for Madonna's song Music.

I caught a couple of his shows on HBO a while back, dude is pretty funny but not the best. Good show to watch if nothing else is on.

No he's not gay, he's British :lol:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 16 2004, 10:47 PM
is he gay?
[post=377773]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably. he acts like it.

I've watched parts of a few of his shows. I love all the political people he has one that give him dirty looks like "wtf am I doing here with this tard?"

I really can't stand to listen to him talk for more than 5 minutes.

JD: was that you that had him in your avatar for a while? I know someone on here had him in theirs...made me cringe everytime I saw it.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Aug 16 2004, 11:56 PM
JD: was that you that had him in your avatar for a while? I know someone on here had him in theirs...made me cringe everytime I saw it.
[post=377783]Quoted post[/post]​

That is MaaseyRacer.

Anyways, the show is pretty funny. My friend has Max on Demand and I watched them all back-to-back. :) Only good the first time around though, gets boring after a while.

Makes you wonder if all the politicials were tricked into coming onto the show? Because there's no way they would sign up for what they are put through. Well any politician in the right mind.

But, on the other hand, sometimes it's like everything is staged. Cause he'll ask really random and absurd questions, and all the old guys don't even crack a smile, just straight faces. I would fuckin crack up. :lol:

^^ thats right it is Maasey... but yeah...

:werd: his show is mad tight. His movie is damn funny too, just make sure you have a few beers in you, and you do not plan on taking shit seriously. If you take 2 seconds of the movie seriously you are not going to like it.

I love it when he acts out the reporter from Kazackstan...

i saw it a few times but i past out before it got past out before the opening music ended

Back