ALMOST stolen :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: and a kill switch maybe.
Put a hidden kill switch in it connected to the main relay so it will shut off the fuel system. Also it would be good to kill the start circuit so they can't sit and crank it till the battery is dead.

An alarm is also of course a good way to go. I have a Clifford alarm in my '91 hatchback. I still need to wire up a kill switch.

That really sux. Glad the A-Holes didn't get your ride.

i always just popped my hood and pulled my injector ground.. no need to wire up anything... lol .. doesnt work though when they show up w/ a trailer.. ask me how i know.. :(

i always just popped my hood and pulled my injector ground.. no need to wire up anything... lol .. doesnt work though when they show up w/ a trailer.. ask me how i know.. :(
Yup.

No way to stop the flat bed trailer + winch.

SUV w/ car trailer here.. probably 3-4 guys there.. jacked the wheels off the GSR and snagged the EG

I had my car stolen about a year ago, so on my next build, a WEEK after my auto to manual swap, some fuck bags tried to run off with my new car!!! Luckily THIS GUY put in a kill switch while doing the auto to manual conversion... The car now sports multiple kill switches, and gets put in a rented garage... Another idea ive been considering is a low buck option to lowjack. Lowjack runs about 800 bucks installed... Another idea ive been toying around with is the addition of an iphone, hardwired and concealed in the car, as the iphone has a locator.

And about the tow truck/trailer thieves... Thats how they made off with my first car... Under reach scapes on the ground where my car was... And that car had switches in it too... Goddamn fuckbags....

better and cheaper than an iphone.. one of those kids tracking phones.. just keep a charge on it

Logical answers.....

O'Henry candy
They really want to call it Hank because it sounds dirty.... and they do when they are alone
It's last name is Moody and they want that bad ass in them
Because Mike is just not a good name for a car

That said, i've never met a girl who named anything Henry before to the best of my knowledge. It's usally something adjective based like 'zippy' 'scoots' etc etc.

Funny you think anything female is logical. :)
Scoots, haha. I'd probably run from a girl who named anything Scoots. I have had two in my life that had a Henry. One was a car as this is and the other...

Edit: Three, my sister had a fish named Henry

someone needs to watch fear and loathing again

"i just wanted to cut a little 'Z' in your forehead. "

Hunter wrote some really good stuff. He has essays from his teenage years that are very thought provoking.

And then he shot his secretary with a shotgun....accidentally lol

Anyways.....had my Honda parked on the streets for over 15 years in CA and never been messed with. Viper alarm still works great. Starter kill and a switch on the hood. Hiding the siren well helps. I've seen them under the cowl......good spot.

i had an alarm on my car once... while it wasnt stolen (that time), one asshole got in the car and popped the hood, while the other fuck bag cut the gound wire to the battery, silencing the alarm, then they went to town on the interior, taking my head unit, eq, both amps, box of 12" subs, and the 4 crossovers to my interior speakers... oh and my tach light, and my a pillar gauge pod..... i hate people...

i had an alarm on my car once... while it wasnt stolen (that time), one asshole got in the car and popped the hood, while the other fuck bag cut the gound wire to the battery, silencing the alarm, then they went to town on the interior, taking my head unit, eq, both amps, box of 12" subs, and the 4 crossovers to my interior speakers... oh and my tach light, and my a pillar gauge pod..... i hate people...

THIS is why I don't really care for getting an alarm.

^ No system is 100% foolproof or guarantees protection against theft or vandalism. Each has it's own merit and advantages/disadvantages. It's really a case of more is better - do everything you can within reason.

If they want your shit bad enough, they're going to get it. But, one can make it as difficult as possible, that will thwart off most attempts.

I always wanted to get the loudest highest pitched siren i could find and wire 2 of them into the interior on a backup battery so it would be unbearable to be inside the car

Back