Amazon Prime Day (+Ebay Crash Day, Walmart, etc)

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Have an electrician wire in an outlet in your downstairs bath
That's already part of the plan. I want to put in bidet toilet seats. They're the best fucking thing ever invented. But the first quote I got was $600 for each outlet.

|Chaz|

VIP
That's already part of the plan. I want to put in bidet toilet seats. They're the best fucking thing ever invented. But the first quote I got was $600 for each outlet.
Jesus, that seems steep. Was he going to run a whole new circuit? Is there not power nearby? I would assume theres already a receptacle over the counter. Is going down the wall under the house and back up not an option?

get_nick

VIP
Jesus, that seems steep. Was he going to run a whole new circuit? Is there not power nearby? I would assume theres already a receptacle over the counter. Is going down the wall under the house and back up not an option?
I'm not sure on the details, it was an online quote from a local company here in Seattle. I have outlets in the bathroom. I just want one installed about 10 feet from the outlet near the sink and extending a new outlet near the toilets.

get_nick

VIP
Come on man you can wire in a new outlet in a couple hours. It's not that big of a deal.
I know how to wire the outlet itself. I don't know how to get the wiring from the current outlet to a location 12 feet away near my toilet.

I'm also concerned about insurance in case I do a bad job and my house catches on fire. lol

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Oh, only thing I bought was a Kindle Fire HD10 and a handful of USB cables. HD10 came out to $56 with an old Kindle trade-in.