Amazon Prime Day (+Ebay Crash Day, Walmart, etc)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Have an electrician wire in an outlet in your downstairs bath

Have an electrician wire in an outlet in your downstairs bath

That's already part of the plan. I want to put in bidet toilet seats. They're the best fucking thing ever invented. But the first quote I got was $600 for each outlet.

That's already part of the plan. I want to put in bidet toilet seats. They're the best fucking thing ever invented. But the first quote I got was $600 for each outlet.

Jesus, that seems steep. Was he going to run a whole new circuit? Is there not power nearby? I would assume theres already a receptacle over the counter. Is going down the wall under the house and back up not an option?

Jesus, that seems steep. Was he going to run a whole new circuit? Is there not power nearby? I would assume theres already a receptacle over the counter. Is going down the wall under the house and back up not an option?

I'm not sure on the details, it was an online quote from a local company here in Seattle. I have outlets in the bathroom. I just want one installed about 10 feet from the outlet near the sink and extending a new outlet near the toilets.

Come on man you can wire in a new outlet in a couple hours. It's not that big of a deal.

I know how to wire the outlet itself. I don't know how to get the wiring from the current outlet to a location 12 feet away near my toilet.

I'm also concerned about insurance in case I do a bad job and my house catches on fire. lol

What he is not telling you all, is that the "bidet" he is trying to wire in, is actually a 440v 3 phase Dirt Killer E300 pressure washer. Capable of pushing 3.7 gallons per minute at 3000 psi, powerful enough to cut a 2" x 4" piece of lumber in half in a matter of seconds.

detail.jpg

https://www.woodcraft.com/products/e300-3-phase-pressure-washer-cold-water-220v-440v-3ph

Hmpft... Wet Wipes :rolleyes: ... Dafuq outta here with that.

Oh, only thing I bought was a Kindle Fire HD10 and a handful of USB cables. HD10 came out to $56 with an old Kindle trade-in.

I got a Fire 7 tablet for the girlfriend. She still uses mine anyway. lol

Back