Amazon Prime day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm hoping for a cheap alarm/camera system. we've been eyeing one for a while, mostly to keep an eye on the cat inside when we're gone and outside the back door when it's late and he's being an ass and not coming home. like, if the cat sets off the motion alert i can go down and let him in instead of calling hopelessly out the door at midnight like an asshole

I'm hoping for a cheap alarm/camera system. we've been eyeing one for a while, mostly to keep an eye on the cat inside when we're gone and outside the back door when it's late and he's being an ass and not coming home. like, if the cat sets off the motion alert i can go down and let him in instead of calling hopelessly out the door at midnight like an asshole
Just get a dog. Problem solved.

I think i'm going to get this.

we have a doorbell already so it would be a good extension, can put the other doorbell out back to watch for the cat and get a security system in as well. We have one now but it's old school without an app or cameras so this is a good price.

Last edited:
Haven't bought anything. I'll let my wife find something she wants and buy it.

Back