An Open Letter To Ex-president Clinton

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 7 2003, 12:25 AM
Personally I don't pay any attention to the party that any of the canidates on the ballot bellong to. I vote for whom ever has the closest match to my political views. Most of the time that canidate is third party.

It is har to say if they would stick to their claims if any of the third parties got big. But I do know that the two parties currently in control are ineffective. And I feel that makes it time for a change.

i vote for whoever lowers taxes for the rich. not that im rich right now, but in a few short years i will be.

I don't say Vote Republican, but I normally say "Stay away from voting Democrat." Especially after Clinton and Gore. If the Democrats can offer us up anything better than the Pervert and the Tree, I may change my stance.

It's funny how Clinton supporters will go off on how he did sooOoOoOooOOo much for the economy, and then you say "OK, what else did he do?", and they shut up real quick.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 6 2003, 10:19 PM
Clint is a black president.
He had sex with a intern in the oval office.
He smoked Marijuana.
He plays the Sacksaphone(sp?).

im whiter than #FFFFFF
played the sax through school year days
smoked my fair share of weed back in the say
i had sex with an intern

:)

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 6 2003, 10:47 PM
i vote for whoever lowers taxes for the rich. not that im rich right now, but in a few short years i will be.

You have to love the "I am the only one that matters, fuck the other guy" attitude. Tell me, do you think of anyone but yourself?

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 7 2003, 01:42 PM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 10:47 PM

You have to love the "I am the only one that matters, fuck the other guy" attitude. Tell me, do you think of anyone but yourself?

if voting for the political party that will make MY future life much more rich, satisfying and
easier, then YES i do only care about myself.

dude take ur fallacies down to a third world country, say afghanistan, where that shit would fly.

i do know what you meant by this post, rather i am forcing you to clarify yourself on it.
c'mon dude,lets think before we post?

It doesn't need clarification, I said exactly what I meant. "Do you think of anyone but yourself?"
Originally posted by karnash@Mar 7 2003, 01:09 PM
dude take ur fallacies down to a third world country, say afghanistan, where that shit would fly.

Come on, you've got to be capable of better than that. According to what little I have read of your opinions everything that you disagree with "won't fly here". That's really funny. But wait, I am sorry, we are not of the "intellectual calliber" to be worth discussing these issues with. That's why you posted an open letter to President Clinton in the forum after blasting some of us (before bothering to think about it or find out for sure I might add) for being "FUCKING LIBERALS". So let me get this straight, it's okay for you to post your outlandish, almost facist, right wing views here. But it's not okay for anyone that disagrees to post? That is the shit that won't fly.

The fact that this political thread is still open simply amazes me. But I'm gonna throw my two cents in.
Fuck me, I don't give a shyt what goes on in my wallet. This country is the greatest in the world, always will be. Next election when I vote, I will vote for the candidate who will better my country. If I make more beans, great, if I don't, I'll survive. The more and more people there are who don't give a shyt about their fellow Americans, the more shittier this place is to live.
Bush may not be the greatest president, but I will support him, because he is my president.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 7 2003, 03:36 PM-->
It doesn't need clarification, I said exactly what I meant. "Do you think of anyone but yourself?"
karnash
@Mar 7 2003, 01:09 PM

Come on, you've got to be capable of better than that. According to what little I have read of your opinions everything that you disagree with "won't fly here". That's really funny. But wait, I am sorry, we are not of the "intellectual calliber" to be worth discussing these issues with. That's why you posted an open letter to President Clinton in the forum after blasting some of us (before bothering to think about it or find out for sure I might add) for being "FUCKING LIBERALS". So let me get this straight, it's okay for you to post your outlandish, almost facist, right wing views here. But it's not okay for anyone that disagrees to post? That is the shit that won't fly.

I've been quietly reading this thread for a little while, and frankly, I didn't want to jump in and post, because of the last "political spew" some of us had.

Well, I guess I will ... taxation is a complex issue. You have someone worth .. tens of millions of dollars, who makes more from interest his money is making in the bank, then the combination of 10 people's average american wages. That person deserves to pay more taxes than the poorer person, and in fact, he should pay a greater percentage of his wage in taxes. He can still easily maintain his lifestyle, and.. weirdly, he might even try investing some of his potentail tax money in charities. That might make him more succesful (in his heart, not his wallet) when it all boils down.

The problem is, karnash, you live in a world where all you see is yourself. We see you as a greedy, materialistic, racist, politically inept retard.

lsvtec was more than clear in waht he said. I understood it. Read it again.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 7 2003, 07:31 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 6 2003, 10:19 PM
Clint is a black president.
He had sex with a intern in the oval office.
He smoked Marijuana.
He plays the Sacksaphone(sp?).

im whiter than #FFFFFF
played the sax through school year days
smoked my fair share of weed back in the say
i had sex with an intern

:)

Um,B,that wasn't me saying that :D Anyway,I think B needs to run fourth party,since his resume is in order.

Originally posted by gupta_p Posted on Mar 7 2003@ 10:19 PM
... taxation is a complex issue. You have someone worth .. tens of millions of dollars, who makes more from interest his money is making in the bank, then the combination of 10 people's average american wages. That person deserves to pay more taxes than the poorer person, and in fact, he should pay a greater percentage of his wage in taxes.

Why does he deserve to pay more?Because he sucseeded in life?I am a believer in a flat tax.10% across the board.Someone who makes $100 a week will pay $10 and someone that makes $1000 will pay a $100.If you meant a slidng scale like that ok,I agree.But in no way should they have to pay a higher "percentage"of heir wages.

karnash Posted on Mar 7 2003
@ 09:09 PM
Um,the only way your outlook works in a third world nation,is if your the one in charge,and the system that's working for you is yours.Third world politics are,strongest survives and the strongest is the community,not the individual.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 6 2003, 11:56 PM
Why vote republicrat at all??? They are all the same, they will all bend you over and fuck you the same. Try some real democracy, vote third party.

i couldn't agree more

I believe ppl who make more should pay more. Bill Gates has enough money to feed Ethiopia and still have millions left over, but is he? No. Why? B/c he is greedy and needs that money to sit in the bank and not do a fucking thing. There is a such thing as too much money and he has it. He can't spend all of his money, even if he tried.

I believe poorer ppl shouldn't have to pay much at all of taxes. They need that money to feed and to pay bills. Cali's rent is what? 900 or so for a 1bedroom apt. I'm sure ppl get paid the money to survive, but not if you are a man and women and child and the man is the only one working. Yes, they do take less from him, but still too much. Who cares if you dont take money from certain ppl. We print our own fucking money, if we need it, print the shit.

When I was on my own here in Oklahoma, i got around 6 an hr. That is actually good here. I couldn't pay rent, bills, and daily expenses. No, i dont have any "hobbies" that took my money. 400 for rent, x for this and this. Insurance is high here b/c of the all of the teen drunks this town has and the businesses here dont want to work you. Their moto is, hire more ppl and work them less hours. So taxes killed me.

I would rather help the ppl who need it, rather than helping myself. That is the way I am. I am always putting others infront of me.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 7 2003, 03:36 PM-->
It doesn't need clarification, I said exactly what I meant.  "Do you think of anyone but yourself?"
karnash
@Mar 7 2003, 01:09 PM

once again you dumbshits never cease to amaze me.

first of all that was what we in america call "satire."
i suggest you go buy a oxford dictionary and look up the concept so you get a general
idea of what it is all about.
maybe i shood rite like thise sew ewe kan reed it corektly.
so are you claiming that the "open letter to president clinton" was a serious one?
a old marine buddy of mine sent it to me, i found it amusing and posted it on here for all to get a
semi chuckle from it

BUT ONCE AGAIN DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOU TAKE IT TO HEART AND THE WRONG WAY.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme take a wild guess.

you're a devil with the ladies aren't you?

push your daddy's sagging testicles away from in front of your chin so you may see
things as they really are.

The line between Democrat and Republican is so blurry, the only thing I can say when asked my position is "i am too conservative to be Democrat and too poor to be republican"... :(

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 8 2003, 12:10 AM

push your daddy's sagging testicles away from in front of your chin so you may see

Calm your ass down Karnash,politics and religion are the two most fought about subjects since the dawn of written history.If you post a political thread then just expect to find opposition,and deal with it,debate it,whatever,but do it calmly and rationally.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 7 2003, 06:17 PM-->
@Mar 8 2003, 12:10 AM

Calm your ass down Karnash,politics and religion are the two most fought about subjects since the dawn of written history.If you post a political thread then just expect to find opposition,and deal with it,debate it,whatever,but do it calmly and rationally.

im perfectly calm, i just like to talk shit. be it politics, religion, sports....whatever.
its seems as if machine and his tree hugging, rainbow flag wearin buddy are the ones who
are getting their panties all in a quiver.

i just can't help myself...
whenever i encounter someone like this, who is a complete idiot,
(not due to his views on life, be it political or whatever else), rather his idiotic statements and arguements

i just have to talk shit

and yes, i do enjoy beating a dead horse.

Wanna know the BEST way to shut my fat mouth up?

IGNORE ME.

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 7 2003, 04:10 PM-->
once again you dumbshits never cease to amaze me.

first of all that was what we in america call "satire."
i suggest you go buy a oxford dictionary and look up the concept so you get a general
idea of what it is all about.
maybe i shood rite like thise sew ewe kan reed it corektly.
so are you claiming that the "open letter to president clinton" was a serious one?
a old marine buddy of mine sent it to me, i found it amusing and posted it on here for all to get a
semi chuckle from it

This is certainly worth reading. Why did you bother to post it if this is the best you can do? First you say something really seflish or really ignorant, then you say "You dumbshits, you didn't even get it." If this is all you have to offer, don't bother posting anymore.

And I quote karnash
@Bush Visits School
Go ahead, attack my manhood if it makes you feel better about your lack there of.

Sorry, comments form a washed up, first year, wannabe law jockey just aren't going to bother me. I will continue to answer your questions in the tech forums, but do us a favor and stay out of political threads. When you get involved they just get locked.

Thank you, please drive through.

1) Politicians should be abolished. Having "professional" politicians is rediculous. Especially in a system designed to elect representatives from the general population of the people, devoting your life to politics is a complete conflict of interest. Not just Clinton, all politicians have similar problems for the most part, we just dont know about their womanizing (except Kenedy, that rascal!) As to the bringing up of issue's with presidents, we dont have enough time to cover all their problems so its somewhat pointless to do about just 1, but hey, to each his own.

2) Could you do any better, If not do not be so quick to cast judgement. Im not saying Clinton did good or bad, I'll attempt keep my opinions to myself. But take some time to analyze issues for each term, century, and historical issues as well. Just to keep people thinking, thats all.

3) On the subject of military. Go read Machiavelli's The Prince as an intro into general political ideals. Their are inherent dangers in having standing armies. I'm not saying we need to disband any of our men, In fact in some ways quite the opposite.

4) On the economy. Its No Doubt the economy was in better shape under Clinton. I work in a job where I make tips, after Bush got rose to office, my tips droped by at least one third. No joke, I calculated it out over a few months. I am not saying it was BECAUSE of Bush because thats just a poor generalization, there were many factors that led to our current economic situation(9/11, DotCom, Recesionary cycles) but I dont have enough knowledge to skillfully explain the macroeconomic problems we face.

5) Would we be better off with Gore? Maybe, but I doubt it. Bush may not be the sharpest tack on the box, but he will will take more effective actions before we end up with a "smoking gun". If you think he's actually calling the shots up there think again. Go learn about the Skull and Bones...funny little group.

6) Karnash's post is both valid and foolish at the same time. A: He makes a good point, go to a third world nation and test what happens. B: Its relitively irrellevant to the topic and seems like a natural defence mechanism. Not a bad thing, just not the best thought out response to someone elses opinion. Just like he posted his "Right Wing" response(im not agreeing with the name for it, but merely restating it) you too have the right to bitch about his opinion and whatever else you like. Welcome to America. If you dont want to hear other people's opinions, dont share yours because if you do, you will surely find someone with differing views.

This post was designed to encourage further thought on the topic, before we get the usual hillarious posts that normally end thought provoking threads like this one.

If any of you want to pointlessly debate politics, or most anything, IM me, I'm usually interested in a a good debate. for now, I'm going to try and go back to what really matters, the cars

Rob :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back