An Open Letter To Ex-president Clinton

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. That was very well worded. That is all I have been on about. Don't shut folks down because their opinion differs from yours. If you don't like what is being said, don't read it.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 8 2003, 12:19 AM

i just can't help myself...
whenever i encounter someone like this, who is a complete idiot,
(not due to his views on life, be it political or whatever else), rather his idiotic statements and arguements

i just have to talk shit

and yes, i do enjoy beating a dead horse.

Wanna know the BEST way to shut my fat mouth up?

IGNORE ME.

To call someone you don't know a idiot because you don't like their point of view is ignorant.Lsvtec and myself have had a few political sessions and they never resorted to name calling,and me and him,though we disagree on somethings,are able to share views and ideas.Try and keep it civil.

ok , back up. if you had read my post that you quoted, you would have discerned from the information
contained within THAT i consider people idiots "NOT DUE TO THEIR VIEWS ON LIFE, BE IT POLITICAL
OR WHATEVER ELSE" but rather to their views on me, in which they purport me to be this "facistst so-and-so"
and then try to back it up with faulty logic and mis-quoted words.

so ummm kill that post.

and then you go about like you did nothing wrong....
THAT adds insult to injury for me.

open your eyes guys, im not some redneck from the sticks you are talking to here. The twisting of the words and
ideas stops here.

i am not here to argue politics for the very simple reason that it solves NOTHING. you want action? take your happy ass
to the city hall come election time and run for office.

Once again the lines of communication have ceased to work. You think i am argueing this holy jihad political war against you.
CALMATE MIJO....
What i am argueing is the stupidity of your comments towards me and my views on life.
and "name calling"? ok, that was my bad. i do talk shit. mea culpa.
but anyways until you get the gist of what im trying to communicate to you through this post, do us all a favor and
save your breath. you are making yourself look just some fanatic that crys wolf everytime he perceives his views are
being attacked.

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 7 2003, 06:52 PM
ok , back up. if you had read my post that you quoted, you would have discerned from the information
contained within THAT i consider people idiots "NOT DUE TO THEIR VIEWS ON LIFE, BE IT POLITICAL
OR WHATEVER ELSE" but rather to their views on me, in which they purport me to be this "facistst so-and-so"
and then try to back it up with faulty logic and mis-quoted words.

so ummm kill that post.

and then you go about like you did nothing wrong....
THAT adds insult to injury for me.

open your eyes guys, im not some redneck from the sticks you are talking to here. The twisting of the words and
ideas stops here.

i am not here to argue politics for the very simple reason that it solves NOTHING. you want action? take your happy ass
to the city hall come election time and run for office.

Once again the lines of communication have ceased to work. You think i am argueing this holy jihad political war against you.
CALMATE MIJO....
What i am argueing is the stupidity of your comments towards me and my views on life.
and "name calling"? ok, that was my bad. i do talk shit. mea culpa.
but anyways until you get the gist of what im trying to communicate to you through this post, do us all a favor and
save your breath. you are making yourself look just some fanatic that crys wolf everytime he perceives his views are
being attacked.

Hopefully, no one completely judged you on your previous posts, as this one shows more your true intent of just bringing up the "An Open Letter to Ex-president Clinton" topic as that would be somewhat ignorant(remeber ignorance is not a bad things, look up its definition, it does not mean you are stupid - just saying this to avoid a lot of angry replies from random people). The way you presented yourself in previous responses was unintentionally not the best and you've shown you understand that. If people's views of you insult you or injure you based on what little they know, welcome to the real world. From the day your born until you die and beyond, you have been and are going to be judged. I know, it's stupid, but its the rock solid truth in 99.999999999999% of the world.

Your statement on those who want actions is very true...but most people won't and shouldn't act on it.
The wolf crying comment is priceless. It bluntly illustrates a good point that if you dont like what your hearing, stop listening and start learning and stop whining. Hopefully no one bashes your post, but its inevitable.

Rob :D

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 7 2003, 05:49 PM-->
gupta_p Posted on Mar 7 2003
@ 10:19 PM
... taxation is a complex issue. You have someone worth .. tens of millions of dollars, who makes more from interest his money is making in the bank, then the combination of 10 people's average american wages. That person deserves to pay more taxes than the poorer person, and in fact, he should pay a greater percentage of his wage in taxes.

Why does he deserve to pay more?Because he sucseeded in life?I am a believer in a flat tax.10% across the board.Someone who makes $100 a week will pay $10 and someone that makes $1000 will pay a $100.If you meant a slidng scale like that ok,I agree.But in no way should they have to pay a higher "percentage"of heir wages.

The thing is, that 10% for a poor person is far more valuable. It will be what buys them their bare neccesities. That 10% for the rich person is a bit less valuable. It will likely go towards buying them a Yacht.

That's how I look at it. I think the poor people simply cannot afford to pay the same percentage of taxes as the rich. We live in a rich country, and we should be thankful, because the rich can afford to help support the burden of our poor.

No, I'm not a big welfare fan, but I am a social services fan. Poor people can be propped up to do well.

And I thank the rich people in this country, cuz what I describe (to a degree) is the status quo.

Originally posted by Distorted@Mar 7 2003, 07:32 PM
Hopefully, no one completely judged you on your previous posts...

Karnash hasn't been judged, by me at least, on this thread alone.

I judged him on his overall inability to articulate himself appropriately (and I use appropriately very loosely, it should be replaced with "at all").

Distorted, you should read more of his posts ;)

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 7 2003, 06:19 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 7 2003, 06:17 PM
karnash
@Mar 8 2003, 12:10 AM

BUT ONCE AGAIN DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOU TAKE IT TO HEART AND THE WRONG WAY.  

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme take a wild guess.

you're a devil with the ladies aren't you?

push your daddy's sagging testicles away from in front of your chin so you may see
things as they really are.

Calm your ass down Karnash,politics and religion are the two most fought about subjects since the dawn of written history.If you post a political thread then just expect to find opposition,and deal with it,debate it,whatever,but do it calmly and rationally.

im perfectly calm, i just like to talk shit. be it politics, religion, sports....whatever.
its seems as if machine and his tree hugging, rainbow flag wearin buddy are the ones who
are getting their panties all in a quiver.

(not due to his views on life, be it political or whatever else), rather his idiotic statements and arguements

i just have to talk shit

IGNORE ME.

what i'm trying to figure out is if you are calling me a faggot or a hippie? My wife (and your girlfriend, probly your mom too) all know i'm not gay, and I hate hippies. So if you wanna sling verbal insults, why don't you make your way down to Houston, TX, and this HIPPIE will stomp a mudhole in your flamin little ass!!! I agreed with you Clinton is an idiot!! I like Bush!! So what if I didn't vote for him? I liked and respected Nader a hell of a lot more than Bush, so I gave him my vote...thats how things work in AMERICA. Doesn't mean i'm a dirty hippie (cartman voice) ho

You freakin' idiots!!! All this political arguing is going to solve what?? I never once read a msg in which someone had mentioned the word..dare i say it..GOD! You guys think you can solve the world's problems on your own by evaluating others mistakes bickering about who does what and who has what and who doesn't have what. Who cares? Be CONTENT with what you have...be grateful, not angry because someone doesn't pay as much $ to the government as they should. Trust in God..ever heard that oddly familiar saying? It's that little saying on the money which you are all so presumptiously (wow) stating shouldn't be in the pockets of certain individuals or SHOULD be in some cases. You assume that if you vote for a certain person to govern our country or don't vote for a certain person that all these financial/whatever problems will just vanish? Or maybe you are just looking for a scapegoat and will never be satisfied for who WE have chosen as our President. TRUST IN GOD. He's not PERFECT for nothing. Yes he does have a role in our lives..and yes he would like to help if you, here it is again, TRUST IN HIM and not take it upon yourselves to carry the heavy burden of this world. Did it ever occur to you that God has a plan and you complaining about taxes and money just might be detrimental to that plan. God didn't create us so we could consume ourselves in politics and earthly possessions. Am i the only Christian or even religious person on this whole website?

Originally posted by machine+Mar 8 2003, 01:43 AM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Mar 7 2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 7 2003, 06:17 PM
karnash
@Mar 8 2003, 12:10 AM

BUT ONCE AGAIN DUMBFUCKS LIKE YOU TAKE IT TO HEART AND THE WRONG WAY.  

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme take a wild guess.

you're a devil with the ladies aren't you?

push your daddy's sagging testicles away from in front of your chin so you may see
things as they really are.

Calm your ass down Karnash,politics and religion are the two most fought about subjects since the dawn of written history.If you post a political thread then just expect to find opposition,and deal with it,debate it,whatever,but do it calmly and rationally.

im perfectly calm, i just like to talk shit. be it politics, religion, sports....whatever.
its seems as if machine and his tree hugging, rainbow flag wearin buddy are the ones who
are getting their panties all in a quiver.

i just have to talk shit

IGNORE ME.

what i'm trying to figure out is if you are calling me a faggot or a hippie? My wife (and your girlfriend, probly your mom too) all know i'm not gay, and I hate hippies. So if you wanna sling verbal insults, why don't you make your way down to Houston, TX, and this HIPPIE will stomp a mudhole in your flamin little ass!!! I agreed with you Clinton is an idiot!! I like Bush!! So what if I didn't vote for him? I liked and respected Nader a hell of a lot more than Bush, so I gave him my vote...thats how things work in AMERICA. Doesn't mean i'm a dirty hippie (cartman voice) ho

only two things come out of texas,
steers and queers......

and im so glad to see you have a wife,
Is he cute?

Think you better loosin' up that 2 foot wide belt buckle choking the air from your brain

PAR-tner

p.s. and further more, i dont think one way or the other about clinton.
i just found that little snippet highly amusing, and as such posted it as
just that. FOR A LAUGH, but no. you and your little girlfriends on here
take EVERY FUCKING THING TO HEART. and you wonder why i
(erronously?) label you a liberal. it is people like YOU guys who are the facists. People that take everything they read and misperceive it and then go off on the deep end about it. I would be afraid to offend you and your beliefs for the simple fact that you guys
get so offended by the small shit. (two can play the fallacy game, see how it works in reverse?)
Why you just might go off the deep end one day because you read or saw something on t.v. that offended you.

i forget the other dickheads name on here.....he is the one who im talkin shit to for the most part.
you just happened to open ur mouth.

THIS is why i call you names and talk shit to you and that other numnut.
i have tried to explain over and over again, yet you still bring it up as a political issue.

Are we a little slow?

s3e69a3c9bb6fb.jpg

Don't bring a god into this. Religion has no place in politics or government. Period the end.

Where is the "Buddy Christ says this Thread Sucks" pic when you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back