Anger....I finally got it...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I've finally got something that pissed me off so much, that I want to punch anybody next to me that says something else that would provoke me...

I'm an easy going guy, hell, sometimes too easy going...

I just pounded a hammer on my vice to vent some anger, but the venting didn't last long enough.....

I just spent $1750 for a new carb set-up...and everything looked good when I looked them over for shipping damage, 2 of the 3 carbs needed a slight adjustment on the butterflies, took a few minutes to do, no problem after I tweeked them...but...

Now I'm going to put them all together, and the first step is to put the rod ends into the manifold...then slide the rod thru them, and press on putting the parts together...

well, the rod doesn't want to go into the rod ends...the rod is deformed so bad, that I had to sand it down majorly, taking of the zink coating off, then going deeper just to get one rod end to slide on it...then file and sand out the other two rod ends to fit the rod.... so now no corrosion preventative is on the rod...and is discolored... a few dips in alodine would do fine for me, but got one rod end on the shaft, and a burr clogged it up...and now it's stuck on the shaft, and wont come off.

I try to call the place....lunch....:mad:

There is nothing more that pisses me off than parts that don't fit. Taking off 0.002 to make something fit and then to have another part jam on it...due to poor manufacturing on parts that's nearly $2000 just pisses me off...

So I just called them...and the 4 pieces will be $110, plus shipping to me, plus shipping the parts back...and if they find that the parts don't fit after I sanded them down, then they would re-fund me the parts price only.... and I already know that I got the parts down to 0.0005 of an inch by sanding for a day.... and another day of sanding...they might be fine....:mad:

I'm so irate that I want to punch somebody....

hollywood...ca...

CA=fail.

I finally got the rod end off, sanded some more and broke out the drimel , got the parts to finally fit....a little more cleaning up, and I'll just fucking alodine them, and then next winter chrome them up or find a better throttle system...

I'm still not in a good mood...

hollywood...ca...

CA=fail.

I finally got the rod end off, sanded some more and broke out the drimel , got the parts to finally fit....a little more cleaning up, and I'll just fucking alodine them, and then next winter chrome them up or find a better throttle system...

I'm still not in a good mood...

My friend ordered some Weber dual 40 downdrafts for his 510, they sent him the wrong stuff 3 times the first time they sent him a IM for a BMW 2002. Brilliant well I had a feeling it may have been the same place but I am wrong.

Oh and remember good help is hard to find

good parts are hard to find...

I ordered a set of B series mounts for my 87 CRX back on Feb 2, they still haven't showed up... also Cali.... and one of HS sponsors...The swap shop...

I'll be buying all parts from now on from Japan at more money...

good parts are hard to find...

Now you know how i feel about the mirage. EVERYTHING COMES FROM OVERSEAS.

Overnight parts from Japan :ph34r: /thefast&thefurious

Nah man, I know what you mean about getting the wrong parts. Ordered a clutch for my Civic not too long ago, was supposed to be for a 94-01 integra, they sent me a ZC Clutch -_- not only did I have to pay to ship the other one back, but also to ship the correct one.. I was pissed. Oh and guess what? From CA also.. fuck shady business.

I'd be ready to drop a bomb down someones chimney if I were you.

Back