Anybody here in Massachusetts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No homo but this is our new Senator lol:

scottbrownpicture.jpg

I might have voted for Martha if there was a hot centerfold of her when she in her twenties lol!!

who cares? modeling is a valid profession.

I hate that people are so tied up to ones past.

99% of people in office have done something stupid in their younger days.
pot, whored around, drank too much, cheated on their spouse, etc etc. it doesn't really matter to me. do you have good ideas NOW is what matters

99% of people in office have done something stupid in their younger days.
pot, whored around, drank too much, cheated on their spouse, etc etc. it doesn't really matter to me. do you have good ideas NOW is what matters

the majority of politicians still do all of that.
lol.
its just kept on the hush to make people think they are perfect.
people dont want to know that its a bunch of crooked, greedy, sexual deviants that are running this country.

Maybe they should just all put it out in the open to begin with that way its accepted? lol

Maybe they should just all put it out in the open to begin with that way its accepted? lol

David Patterson, the new NY governor did exactly that.

He replaced elliot spitzer who was kicked out of office for having an affair with a 22yr old high class whore.

Patterson's first deed as governor was to admit that he to also had an affair. This was in his 1st week of office.

lol

who cares? modeling is a valid profession.

I hate that people are so tied up to ones past.

Did I say there was anything wrong with it? I think it is pretty sweet actually...!

That's very true. I have seen that parallel drawn before. A lot of people theorize that Clinton had such consistently high approval ratings because it was a time of feast. Money was flowing and unemployment was low...I don't miss Clinton but I wish we could go back to that...

i just saw on yahoo that the dems are going to revise the health care bill. try and make it more bipartisan. just goes to show how big of douche bags politicians are. especially dems.

lol at the thought of injen going after a girl, thats how i know you are lying.

i gots a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too :D

Lol the gang-gang-sta gang-gang-sta gang-gang-sta gang-gang-sta gangsta gang-gang-sta gang-gang-sta luloooooooove

Back