Anyone else having this problem?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
The site will automaticly log me off after like 25-30 mins, even if Im still browsing/posting, it pisses me off having to log back in every half hour or getting kicked right after I make a post then hit reply and it has logged me out:mad:. It will still do it even if I click "remember me" :dunno:

No, because if that was the case he would have kicked you out a long time ago :p

I never have any problems here...

clear your cookies/cache/etc
immediately after, click log out
relog in, checking the remember me box

sometimes a bad cookie gets set and it will constatly prompt after the time out.
additionally, if you have some gay virus scanner like norton, etc, it may be blocking the persistant cookie from being set on your own machine.

its been doing it to me since that whole ip ban thing

clear your cookies/cache/etc
immediately after, click log out
relog in, checking the remember me box

sometimes a bad cookie gets set and it will constatly prompt after the time out.
additionally, if you have some gay virus scanner like norton, etc, it may be blocking the persistant cookie from being set on your own machine.

Yep still didnt work. :dunno:

It's a new feature I added to the forum to annoy the shit out off post whores :ph34r: :p

It's not working on the ultimate post whores yet so MthaFuknGreen is good to go for now until I get all the bugs worked out :ph34r:

yeah it started happening to me at work all of a sudden. I really dont car enough .....at home its just fine.

Back