Anyone for a BBQ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97CTR

So driving around today my automatic transmission starts acting up in my Landcruiser. It keeps getting worse, it won't shift out of 1st and now reverse does not work. I am ready to have a bonfire right about now, couple cans of gas, a propane tank and a .22. Well maybe not, I have to check the fluid and filter. If thats not it then I get to yank it out, oh what fun............ kill me now.

It's called owning a old used vehicle in poor shape that you bought for next to nothing. Do you really expect it to run like new? Either quit bitching and put new parts in it, or quit bitching and sell it. Either way, quit bitching about it.

i would so come up to new hamp to see a car get torched. lol let me know

im selling a near-mint hyundai scoupe. 1k and its yours. everything works power everything AND power sunroof (like an eg civic).

oh hell yeah, I am really close to just video mayhem with this bitch. Time and boredom will tell. But tomorrow the d6y8 goes back in to get me around till the build is done in may sometime.

Wait a sec, you're selling a Scoupe ?

Hit me !

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 19 2004, 01:15 PM
Wait a sec, you're selling a Scoupe ?

Hit me !

-> Steve

yea, what will you hit me with, an IOU?? :lmao:

ill do an even trade for your crx in RUNNING condition.

Back