Anyone Have Suggestions For Me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah thanks. it'll be a LONG time before i will have enough money to buy an engine tho.

but my problem is, i don't know one person in my area (metro-denver, colorado) who does swaps, and can get the engines. i mean, maybe there's people who know people, who know people but it's kinda hard to find someone i can trust, and is close so i can go look at the parts.

i miss my car. it's in the body shop, thanks to my neighbor across the street who backed his BEAST chevy into my driver's side door. new door, fender repair, and painting, $1400. good thing his insurance is paying, or i would have to call Guido and Tony to get the money outta him.

:ph34r:

hmmm i have a 96 integra ls and i wanna eventually do a swap too. I was thinkin to get the GSR motor and a jackson racing supercharger, since it makes almost identical horsepower to the TypeR with the supercharger, and it has more torque. But is this the best motor to swap for me? Blazing fast speed isn't the first thing i'm lookin for. I'm lookin for everyday drivability and reliability, but extra horses don't hurt. Any suggestions?

you should start another thread Integra. :D don't steal other people's posts. but anyway to callidus. yea, at least you aint paying for the accident. you're still young, so just save all the money you can and do a swap later on. i know that when you're young, you still want to do everything now (i was in that stage as well when i first got my car) but you'll be happier in the long run when you get the swap that you've been researching and want. good luck.

oh i know. seriously. plus i drive a honda. my car is still full of miles :D , and i'm in no hurry to swap. i mean, if there was an engine just chillin there for me then absolutely, but i have plenty of time to research, save money and the like.

:ph34r:

Back