anyone have this mp3?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i'd buy the cd if i could... but i just don't think it exists.

zakk wylde did an accoustic set at a hartford recording studio - planet of sound - a year or so back...
in it, he did a killer rendition of stillborn. i WANT to hear this song now.... but i can't.

I already looked on iTunes, and its not there. the acustic version thats on there sucks donkey balls compared to the PoS recording..

if anyone has this, please please please

i have AN acoustic recording of stillborn, but im not sure if its the one you are looking for.

ive got it

hit me up on aim

edit- is it the one where he starts off by saying "we're gonna wrap it up with one last song, youve prob heard it before, we got the boss singing on this one, ...?"

then he proceeds to utterly dominate the acoustic guitar

nope. thats the lame-dick one that you can get on iTunes.

as far as i know, its only played on wccc

Supposively all the planet of sound recordings will be on cd soon. It better fucking come out soon.

yeah thats what i keep hearing...

im pretty excited about that :)

a LOT of really good shit has come from those recordings

yeah, they've been talking about the damn cd for a year now... i'm tired of waiting!!!

hrm, well i guess the "boss" one is the right tune... just never heard them play that little intro on the radio before.

zakk :worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 10 2005, 12:30 PM
hrm, well i guess the "boss" one is the right tune... just never heard them play that little intro on the radio before.

zakk :worthy:
[post=538385]Quoted post[/post]​

he lives like 5 minutes from me, see him and his son at Jack in the Box like 3 times a week in his 52 ford pick up, nice guy.chill as hell and mean fucker on guitar.

i'd like to go drinking with him one night. lol that would be a damn good time.
whiskey and beer. right on.

sing some pride and glory tunes... pound some soco... lol

zakk is quite possibly the best guitarist out there.

he may not be as "original" as jimi or randy, but his chops are fucking sick.

Back