Anyone remember me getting fucked by Outlaw MS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JJB_white_bkgrnd.jpg

joebrown3.jpg

:D

If he sent him an email saying, 'yes i sold you a block' then he doesn't need a receipt. That will hold up in court.

Jake: but he doesnt have a receipt
will: you sent me this email
judge: did you send him that email
jake: well yeah but...
judge: fuck you then dickhead give him all your money

I think it would go something like that

Hehehe. Or you could keep the Minority Judge out of this and get another form of Black Justice. As in, hiring a burly negro named Justice to repeatedly have his way with this guy.

Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 3 2004, 09:36 AM
give it up.. legal fees alone for a NON small claims claim isn't worth it, he's out of business.. live and learn
[post=425726]Quoted post[/post]​

Mail him a certified letter saying that you want that $1000 from him plus interest and restate your deadline for action. For a start, threaten him with small claims and remind him that if the judge finds him guilty, you may also be awarded up to triple that amount at the discretion of the judge. Obviously never admit to losing your receipt, but perhaps he'll slip up and in writing admit to owing you that first $500.

If nothing amounts from that, take your case to small claims court asking for the $1000. The judge will probably through out your request for the first $500 (due to no receipt) but you might get the second $500 with documentation from his landlord. Also small claims may award you up to triple damages.

Small claims is very cheap to file a claim at.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 3 2004, 09:35 AM
Hehehe. Or you could keep the Minority Judge out of this and get another form of Black Justice. As in, hiring a burly negro named Justice to repeatedly have his way with this guy.
[post=425811]Quoted post[/post]​

N BOMB N BOMB :ph34r:

Originally posted by Kcihcaton+Dec 3 2004, 10:42 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Dec 3 2004, 09:35 AM

N BOMB N BOMB :ph34r:
[post=425814]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I said negro. Whatcha gon' do about it? :p

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 3 2004, 12:35 PM

:bo: that was some funny shit

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 3 2004, 12:44 PM
And that was probably one of the most petty emails I've ever read, especially for not having been written by a chick.
[post=425815]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh there are plenty of petty guys out there.... trust me. Men and women do pretty much the same shit but double standards abound.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 3 2004, 08:41 AM
if the businesses was set up as an LLC, you CANNOT touch his personal cash. and since the business is bankrupt and no more, there's nothing to get after him there either.
if, however, the business was set up as a sole proprietorship, you MAY be able to link the business to his cash.

either way, from the sounds of it, he's broke like a druggie on coke, and court fees will probably cost more than what you could get out of him.
[post=425728]Quoted post[/post]​

Legal fees are not a problem at all.

And I know for a FACT it was set up as a sole proprietorship.

And Blanco...give it a rest. I don't give a shit whether you liked my email or not. The fact is, he responded to it.

I wrote him another email today:

Jacob:

You stated to me that you do not have regular access to e-mail. Please provide me with contact information, such as a phone number or an address, so that we can discuss this further.

Thank You

William Kitchens

Constant emails and phone calls can only hurt you in incrimnating yourself... Just take action and find a lawyer and discuss it with him. Did you use a credit card for the purchase? If so call the company and get a receipt. Also if you paided cash maybe there is someway to get the bank statement with the withdraw of that amount on a certain date and back up the fact that 500 dollars was withdrawn on this date and have documentation of something that would pertain to your transaction. But i would say small claims court is the way to go. ven if you get half back it is still 500 bucks that can go back in your pocket :D

Originally posted by Blanco+Dec 3 2004, 01:30 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 3 2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 3 2004, 12:44 PM
And that was probably one of the most petty emails I've ever read, especially for not having been written by a chick.
[post=425815]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh there are plenty of petty guys out there.... trust me. Men and women do pretty much the same shit but double standards abound.
[post=425821]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh yeah, I know that. No double standards here, I was just taking a shot at his masculinity and lack of professionalism when dealing with money. :)
[post=425846]Quoted post[/post]​

No biggie. It's just as the only active female member on this board (where did they all go?), I felt I needed to make a response.

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 3 2004, 01:30 PM
Kcihcaton
@Dec 3 2004, 01:20 PM
Men are better than women though.
[post=425841]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, we can pee standing up...and usually without getting it all over ourselves. :p
[post=425846]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh the joys of being a guy..... the whole world is your toilet. :lol:

nope sorry to say its boarding season up here and ive been on the hill every afternoon for the last 3.5 weeks and you know what that means. i get home still stoned

Just got an email back from him....

Will,
This is not how I remember this happening.I remember you purchasing a motor from me.You the attempted to put it in your car and royally screwed it up.I offered to help you with this and I did.I lost my shop you paid your remaining balance for your motor(to my landlord) and I threw in some parts.You seem to think you only got a head?Why is your last letter so sarcastic and this one filled with accusations?Why did you wait over one year to email me and to become disgruntled with me?Is this something Philip put you up to?I know he lied to another one of my old customers just to sell them some parts.I just find it odd that over a year later after being satisfied with your car upon leaving my business, and after it's totalled now all of the sudden you start emailing.Look Will I do not want you upset with me,I will be glad to rectify some of whats perturbing you.You have to understand that my business went bankrupt and I to am going through bankruptcy still.PLease do not be so accusing or sarcastic.I guess you ar wanting to sue me or something to make some extra money for yourself.You must understand I do not have much.I will be glad to see what I can do to hlep you out.I do not really care either about some dude who says he bought my CRX.That was a awesome car,I know it changed hands twice now.I had some idiot contact me last year saying he was going to sue.He was not even the purchaser of the car.It was some other guy who had bought the car from the guy I sold it to.SO if its this guy and he wants to break my arms he can go fuck himself.If this guy has the original bill of sell (which I have)and he is the individual on the bill of sale.He can clearly read it and see the car was sold AS-IS and so if he thinks it was a piece of junk...to bad.I know for a fact the car was sold on ebay just a few mos ago for over $6500 and it was identical to the day I sold it to him.I just responded to your email out of kindness and do not want people spreading misinformation and lies out there.If you need some help and would like to see if I can help you out with some monies then thats kool.I will be glad to see what I can put together to help you out(but please do not try to bring false allegations against me).If you want to sue me for something then thats ok too.Like I said I am going through bankruptcy and you cannot squeeze blood out of a turnip.The whole point is I do not want to argue,fight or go to court.I just want everything to be kool...so be kool.Let me know what kind of funds you are seeking and I will respond.It will take me a few days to e back maybe but I can correspond this way.
thanks
Jacob

Back