Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by smooth95@Sep 14 2004, 04:59 PM
Hey what up yo I just came back from vacation on sunday I went on a cruise and on the way off the boat I was walking into the parking structure and guess who I saw. yup.  b16crx and his chick ludegirl what a coincidence huh...... they were on there way to their vacation. :lol:
[post=390269]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats fuckin funny ass shit foo.

Ok mike we know your back, where are you cock knocker?

And for your guys information.......walking sucks......... that is all :ph34r

"RTA" You tryin to tell me somethin? :p

Any ways where you at mike? Its time to come out of hiding. ----> :ph34r:

Jeff - Just want to see how everything is going with you tickets and all, how is the house going?

The races this weekend were pretty cool not as many cars as last time, I think I may blow up my car all those parts and tuning and it did not even shave off 1 tenth of a second FUCK ls motors I think my problem is only revving to 7000 whe I wanted to rev to 8000 I don't know I will make a few more mods for the start of next race season at Cali Speedway and if it doesn't do anything for my 1/4 mile time we move to plan B for Blowing it the fuck up molitov cocktail through the window.

Could an ls/vtec setup be in your near future Jonathan? Let me know I may be able to find a vtec cylinder head for a pretty good price.

Quite possibly Mike I need to do something all the money and the parts I just put in and still 16.0 I don't get it. Is it me I mean I ran a 16.0 with just I/H/E, and throw down $800 in parts and $500 for install and tune and I don't even get .10 of a second of my 1/4 mile. Well it is the off season for Cali Speedway and like I said before I am going to do a few more things and when Cali Speedway opens back up if I am still running 16.0 I will blow my car up all by myself and collect the insurance money and start over. Fuck this.

Originally posted by UDT@Sep 20 2004, 04:06 AM
Any ways where you at mike? Its time to come out of hiding. ---->  :ph34r:
[post=392436]Quoted post[/post]​

haha I just got back yesterday, Hechtor saw me when he was getting of the ship and I was getting on and it was a week cruise, it was some bad ass shit, me and lilly had such a damn good time!!! Maybe I'll post some pics, I was really tripped out by Hechtor, last thing in the world I was thinking of, someone coming up and going hey whats up bl6crx hahahah, im glad he said it though, cause I knew his face but at the time couldn't put it with a name... Im glad to hear your still alove Jeff, who would have known with the way your luck was going for a while.

Johnathan
Im to lazy to quote again, but John sorry to hear about your car not going any faster, do you have your dyno sheets? wheres peak power hows the A/F look? It may have been track conditions/driving also, BUT if you blow it up its gonna be through a 150 SHOT rather then a fire bomb, well maybe the shot then the bomb, I have a b16a head though, too bad the dizzy and ECU are white plug though, i'll hook yah though, you can use the LS dizzy with a little ghetto FABulous modification anyways i don't even know if you'd be interested, but let me know if you are

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Sep 20 2004, 07:56 PM-->
@Sep 20 2004, 04:06 AM
Any ways where you at mike? Its time to come out of hiding. ---->  :ph34r:
[post=392436]Quoted post[/post]​

Johnathan
I have a b16a head though, too bad the dizzy and ECU are white plug though, i'll hook yah though, you can use the LS dizzy with a little ghetto FABulous modification anyways i don't even know if you'd be interested, but let me know if you are

Sounds like the solution to your problem Jonathan. What kind of tires were you on? What were you launching at? You had the cams, cam gears, valve springs and retainers all in?

Damn slut! You suck fool :p Did you dyno it befor and after? They were crower 403's right? Like he said, what tires?

Jeff - Yes all the parts are in cams cam gears valve springs and retainers and a SAFC2. I was on the worst tires possible Kumho Ecstas I don't understand if I am a bad driver that is fine with me but if I can run a 16.0 with I/H/E why can't I run a 15 something now????????????????????????? I am making 143 to the wheel and 118 ftlbs of torque, like I said my problem may be the fact I can not rev pass 7000 what do you guys think? I am going to get a ghetto fabulous chip off ebay to reset my rev limit to 8000, do you think this will help????????????

Mike - I will let you know about the B16head real soon. If I go with it can I still use my cams? Also can you help or reccommend someone to help put it in?

Sorry to let you guys down I don't understand why I did not shave even .10 of a second off my 1/4 mile time.

No, you can't use the cams still, id help you throw it on there, the only thing I don't like doing is actually torqueing the head, not having a lot of expierence doing it I would not want to take the risk of doing it on someone elses car and having it not seal properly becuase thats an expensive mistake,

I wasn't thinking you were a "bad" driver, but maybe the increased performance caused more tire spin you were not used to, or shift points and times you were not used to, creating a slower time, also I was thinking maybe you got into the, "alright now im gonna put down a real fast time" mentality and over did it on the launch or something, BTW what were you 60 fts for this time and last time?

Also, id be VERY careful with E-bay burnt chips, do some searching around here and ht, I know I have read stories of people having lots of problems with them, maybe there is a good seller out there that other people have had good luck with, but yeah be careful of the burnt chip. Where was your hp curve peaking at? if it never peaked, then the increased rev-limit will definitly help. ALSO im not 100% sure how it would work together, but either make sure that the chip is only rev-limit so as not to mess up your tunning air/flow, ignition, etc..

MIke - That sucks I will not be able to use the cams it is something I will have to think over. My 60 ft are the same 2.4 and I am finishing at the same MPH (85) I took my car Friday night and practiced launching I did not have to much wheel spin I think it hooked pretty good, my R/T were .130 and better I just do not understand.
I am checking out those chips on ebay I think I found a good one it is a Mugen I am going to check around and see what else is out there and I will talk to a few people to see if it is good. If you have any other suggestions let me know.
Thanks Mike.

It is not like I am trying to make a Fast and the Furious car I just want something a little bit quicker I am not going for a 12 or even a 13 second car I would be happy with anywhere in the 15s.

I your car will do it im sure , just give it a few chances. I would like to see where you Tq and Hp peak to. As mike said make sure you get a chip with only the rev limit moved up some. you dont want your fuel maps or anything tweaked. It would cancel out any tuning you got done.

Also the Ls tranym ay not see much better of a run either till you can rev past 7k i have a feeling the car will move much better at the tops of its gears Ie going into the 7+k RPM area. Im sure theres something not right or it could have just been an off night for you.

But yeah, just as long as i can still kick your ass.

Are yo usure you even beat on it hard enough? Maybe you were being a pussy with the gas pedal? :p

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Sep 21 2004, 07:26 PM-->
so what's up with the meet? :p
[post=393240]Quoted post[/post]​

HondaSwap BBQ in the works! :)

Jonathan - With 143whp and 118wtq you should be able to hit a 15 something. I hit a 15.6 n/a making 146whp and 102wtq in my b16 2 years ago. I don't think the Integra is that much heavier than my civic.

Bl6CRX

id help you throw it on there, the only thing I don't like doing is actually torqueing the head, not having a lot of expierence doing it I would not want to take the risk of doing it on someone elses car and having it not seal properly becuase thats an expensive mistake

I hate doing this as well. I use to know the correct sequence inwhich to torque down the bolts but forgot a while ago. I'm down to help out though if you decide to do it Jonathan. My friend Matt who was helping me with my turbo build will do your entire ls/vtec setup for a little cash. He has done a lot of ls/vtec and b20/vtec setups and has worked for Honda for the past 6 years as a Tech. Let me know if that's the route you decide to go and I'll get ahole of my him.

Back