Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 20 2004, 05:02 PM
Oh snaps.
[post=419819]Quoted post[/post]​

SHuuuuuuT it up Chiva :lol:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 20 2004, 03:10 PM

YeeeUP .....thats a ballsy maneuver from a man whos ALMOST married........ Dousche! :lol:
[post=419772]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahaha, if any girl cared about that, I wouldn't be almost married to her! Lillys chill :)

LOL you guys make a good couple even though she seems like she could kick your ass :D

LOL shes got like six inches on you

And the really funny shit is, Shes not that tall........ your just short :D

First off, there is no way she could kick my ass, possibly Johnathan's ass but not mine lol,

Second, she is like 1 inch taller than me not six, I know you had trouble in first grade, so let us elementry school graduates help you determine inches

Third, though I may be short, my cars still way faster than yours and although both yours and mine are into cars, my girl friend is as hell of a lot better looking than your hand! :p

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Nov 21 2004, 06:07 PM
First off, there is no way she could kick my ass, possibly Johnathan's ass but not mine lol,

Second, she is like 1 inch taller than me not six, I know you had trouble in first grade, so let us elementry school graduates help you determine inches

Third, though I may be short, my cars still way faster than yours and although both yours and mine are into cars, my girl friend is as hell of a lot better looking than your hand!    :p
[post=420145]Quoted post[/post]​

funny, Dick head. :slap

Your car only gos fast in a strait line though ;)

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 21 2004, 05:41 PM

Your car only gos fast in a strait line though ;)
[post=420150]Quoted post[/post]​

We just might have to see about that when you get the hachy runnin, well if you do that is ;)

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Nov 21 2004, 06:07 PM

Third, though I may be short, my cars still way faster than yours and although both yours and mine are into cars, my girl friend is as hell of a lot better looking than your hand! :p

Girls that can kick my ass RULE.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Nov 23 2004, 12:18 PM-->
@Nov 21 2004, 06:07 PM

Third, though I may be short, my cars still way faster than yours and although both yours and mine are into cars, my girl friend is as hell of a lot better looking than your hand!    :p

Girls that can kick my ass RULE.
[post=421030]Quoted post[/post]​

So all girls rule???? :D

Well I consider you one of my bitches and I will kick your ass anytime you want hell maybe even for your BDAY. So NO all girls do not rule.

sup, any meets soon? im a newb on this site but been on other forums, it seems to be very coo here

Jeff - Seriously when the hell are we going to do this BBQ? How about a December BBQ in the cold ass weather? Are we just going to shoot for Spring next year?

We didn't fall apart. Its just Jeff he isn't very good at planning the meets.
All of my meets were cool and Mikes meets were cool its just Jeff.

Back