Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think everyone will agree with that Jeff SUCKS.
Does anyone still want to go to JGTC?
I am now going to be in town so I may go.
Let me know so I am not a loner going by myself.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Dec 5 2004, 11:23 AM-->
Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 2 2004, 03:54 PM
sohcslammer
@Dec 2 2004, 02:42 PM
That's because Jeff SUCKS

:lol:
[post=425200]Quoted post[/post]​

:fosho3:
[post=425233]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll agree to that. :)
[post=426568]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: :concur:

ohh yeah, also, i am very interested in going to JGTC, however a I know that a holiday party w/ lilly's family falls on the sunday (the 19) so i'll have to figure something out, maybe leave early or sumthin

LOL i got banned :D Sols kinda of a dick head some times

Any ways just so we can stay in touch if i get banned again, heres my Email :p

Jeffse2003@charter.net
-
Oh abd heres are new number 909 717-9961

by the way you mother fuckers arethe ones who suck.

lol ok im back but i cant post on my other name till tomarow. :D

Originally posted by UDT2@Dec 7 2004, 10:43 AM
LOL i got banned :D Sols kinda of a dick head some times

Any ways just so we can stay in touch if i get banned again, heres my Email :p

Jeffse2003@charter.net
-

[post=427606]Quoted post[/post]​

BWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!

:lmao:

You got banned? What the fuck did you do? Even I don't get banned. :fucktard: Hahahahahaha.

Jeff you suck. :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Dec 7 2004, 10:45 AM-->
@Dec 7 2004, 10:43 AM
LOL i got banned :D  Sols kinda of a dick head some times

Any ways just so we can stay in touch if i  get banned again, heres my Email :p

Jeffse2003@charter.net
-

[post=427606]Quoted post[/post]​

BWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!

:lmao:

You got banned? What the fuck did you do? Even I don't get banned. :fucktard: Hahahahahaha.

Jeff you suck. :D
[post=427702]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahah yeah seriously! What the hell did you do? I've been wondering where you've been, ohh yeah and I like the new SN, not obvious at all or anything?

P.S Was it cause you jacked B's name on Honda-tech?

naw...... i whent to honda tech and posted some shit that pissed the ITR guys off, witch then pissed some of the mods off that banned me over there, but then i just kept coming back talking shit and also posted an owned picture from over here, witch led the HT mods over here in turn pissing brian off witch then pissed me off, witch then pissed brian for me being pissed at him for the HT mods being pissed and me because i was pissed at the ITR guys because there dick heads.

But then i strong armed brian into giving me my name back :D

Ps. i put a trany in the hatchy, i got it in and mounted with two bolts on the bell housing in like 20 mins yester day :lol: i thought thats was kinda cool and funny. Tooks me like 2 days with my trans am.

1 week until JGTC. Who wants to go for real. Mike I know you are down let me know if you are going to go I know you have the Christmas party to go to though.

Damn I'm gone for a week or 2 and Jeff gets banned? Man I miss all the action. :(

Well if it makes you feel any better Jeff, I got my ass beat in the pit at an Adolescents show last Friday night, it was tight. :D

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 13 2004, 10:36 PM
Damn I'm gone for a week or 2 and Jeff gets banned?  Man I miss all the action. :(

Well if it makes you feel any better Jeff, I got my ass beat in the pit at an Adolescents show last Friday night, it was tight. :D
[post=431762]Quoted post[/post]​

SkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRARWRaWRaWRaWRWRaWRaWRaWRwarwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaha **caugh**

Naw but really i never heard of them befor. What is it christan rock? :lol:

That does sounds pretty funny mike. As far as jgtc go's i was all for going till i realised we get screwed wating till the last minute to get tickets. If i pushed the issue we might end up going but that pissed me off so bad i have not even said anything else to willow about it.

Does any one else here paintball or airsoft?

PS. I got a half a pound of weed in my closet, not chronic but its bomb, any one wanna come smoke up a storm?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 15 2004, 12:27 PM
Jeff - You know I am down to smoke it up. Let me know about JGTC how much is it now?
[post=432636]Quoted post[/post]​

Its like 50 bucks a head, because we didint order are tickets befor the 11th or some shit. I have money but am feeling to cheap at the moment to shell that much for my self not to mention i wasint gonna pay willow was, and with that said im still feeling to cheao to let him pay 100 for the both of us. I mean i do eat on his dime so his 100 bucks is my 100 bucks. lol thought we might still go, but i dont think so.

Dude the weeds sitting here come smoke some blunts dick.

Jeff - I just went to the JGTC website and they have writbands for $10 for Saturday and $10 for Sunday and $20 for both days. Fuck this $50 shit.
Call me later if you get a chance. Lets smoke.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 15 2004, 12:35 PM
Jeff - I just went to the JGTC website and they have writbands for $10 for Saturday and $10 for Sunday and $20 for both days.  Fuck this $50 shit.
Call me later if you get a chance.  Lets smoke.
[post=432639]Quoted post[/post]​

Theres not way. If thats how much i will go. Even better, if yo ugo out there call me and pick me a couple up.

Whats your number dick? PM it.

Im about to go midi bike it down to get some smokes ahahaha

Those wristbands are an extra thing on top of your normal tickets. The tickets let you in the event and the wristbasnds let you in the Grand Stands. But I got my tickets, anyone else going?

Thanks nopspawn I had no idea what to get I was going to get those wristbands.
I will let you know tomorrow if I am going or not after I talk to Jeff (UDT)tonight.

Back