Apartment shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't include utilites either :cry:

882 sqft <-- 1 bedroom, 1 bath + living room (fireplace) and den

$860 per month, or $775 if we pay a week early

Only included utilities are cold water, garbage and sewage.

im now paying 750 for a condo im renting a month. it includes a garage, 2 bed rooms, 1 1/2 baths and is on chippens hill. i'd say look into a condo for rent.

Quoted post[/post]]

$860 per month, or $775 if we pay a week early

Why not just pay on the 3rd week of every month and call it "reduced rent" ?

If god were to give the earth an Anema, he would put the tube in Ohio. Ohio should be a nuclear testing range. Columbus is the hemorroid on the asshole of society. It's the closest the US comes to Fallujah. Bombed out buildings and chop-shops are it's local economy. They grow do-rags and rape as a bumper crop. Fascinating Ohio Fact: Did you know that Ohio is the leeching field for Pennsylvania's septic tank ? I only wish you got hurricanes. Nooch.

->

my mortgage with property taxes included, pmi insurance, and so forth comes to 1185 or something like that..

no util's, obviously.

plus the 150 HOA fee

Corvetteguy, HOLD THEM to the internet price. It is the renters responsibility to have those prices updated, the same as it is for the hotel industry. It's advertising fraud if they don't, as long as there was no "offer expires on xx/xx/xx" date disclaimer.

My ex and I got a 900/m apartment for 775/m because of a 6 month old price that we found on the web.

Bank error in your favor! Collect $125 for the next 14 months! w00t! :wink:

Back