Apex-i VAFC new in the box w/ USDM conversion char

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teal_dx

I have a brand new Apex-i V-AFC that I am not going to put in my car. Everything is in the box including a USDM ECU conversion chart. You can even have a black metal bracket i made that I was going to use to install the face below the radio in my 92 civic, if you want it. I'm moving and i need a washer & dryer more than i need a VAFC :(

Thanks!

Teal,Would you please trade me for my port,polshed,milled,acid dipped d16z6 head with port matched intake man and throttle body etc. comes with disitributer,cap,injectors (obd0 and obd1) fpr,fuel rail etc! i want a vafc! and you can turn around and sell all this stuff for like 350 mabey more. lol Il include the d16z6 vtec sylenoid too!

Originally posted by hatchboy@Jan 2 2003, 05:22 PM
Teal,Would you please trade me for my port,polshed,milled,acid dipped d16z6 head with port matched intake man and throttle body etc. comes with disitributer,cap,injectors (obd0 and obd1) fpr,fuel rail etc! i want a vafc! and you can turn around and sell all this stuff for like 350 mabey more. lol Il include the d16z6 vtec sylenoid too!

hatchboy: if you can find someone to buy my complete Y8 mini-me set-up (polished combustion chambers, smoothed ports, modified intake, polished valve cover etc) for a good price, then I will trade you my vafc for your Z6 set up. :D
Oh wait, I promised myself the next time I rip my car apart it would be for
DOHC :worthy: :worthy:
That is nice sohc set up though, keep advertising it you will get $350. maybe try CSi or honda-tech too.

Back