apexi safc on integra LS ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turboB20hatch

hey all.. i need to know the ECU pinouts for an obd2 integra LS ecu. my friend needs help installing his SAFC apexi hack and the directions dont have the pinouts for his car.. but for some reason they have the pinouts for an 88 toyota minivan WTF ? does any1 have a chart that tells what they all are ?
any help would be appreciated ty.

thanks but i already did that. they dont have the pinouts for the nonvtec obd2 integra ecu. thats why im posting trying to find this information. can somebody please help ?

:shrug2:

Have you tried contacting Apex'i directly? They've always been very helpful to me.

grrr that helps plenty.. thanks nate ... wana help install the AFC ?? im getting a wideband o2 tomorrow ??

p.s. nate y do u post on here so much if u hate it so much ??
p.s.s. u should be able to get erics hood by next week

because i'm board and all you fags post here. yay for the hood! and i'll help you with the install, what WB did you get? hey, if you get a chance, put those coilovers on my EF this week.

shyt i went to axiom and they want 495 for the uego aem wideband shit and i dont want all that ... i just need the fucking sensor.. which " WB " should i get ??
ya ill put the coilovers on for you... you want it slammed like steveos ? or just a little lower ??

p.s. i ordered my new rims !!!! 16x7 inch 5zigen fno1r-c...in matt black check them out at
the 5zigen site..

i think you can get the innovative one and the PLX M300 both for around 300. i would go with one of those.

i don't want it like steveO's car... i like the BMW look. remember, my "spoons" are going on there.

btw, those wheels are pretty sick. similar to spoons, it will look tight... MUCH better than what you are rocking now!

hey we couldnt put the coilovers on without the spacers that go on in between the coilover sleeve and the strut.. but we did get kevin's 4dr b16 ef running... and justin did a huge burnout in the shop ... and guess what !!! that fuckers tranny is an LSD one... :angry:

Back