April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yahoo has for $525per person Total $580....

the meet is cool...but cali guy comin is baller.

maybe we can plan a meet in the fall for nation wide HS peeps... popping $20-50 a week in the bank builds up fast. 6 months later 4.3 weeks a month @ $20-$50 a week = $516-$1290

crashing B's house...priceless.

If your looking ta Bradley Airport, try LGA (LaGuardie) in NY, and renting a car. May be a couple hundred cheaper that way. Hell, 4 years ago I bought a plane ticket to Spain last minute and only pait $690.

Man ill figure something out, would really like to go sometime. Maybe ill save up and make a road trip!

Damn you live 3k miles away ha ha!

Isn't there a smaller airport in New Haven that is cheaper than Bradley to fly into?

You could also fly into Westchester in New York.

I'm just wondering....

is this year the first year I'll have to get a port-o-poty?

The house is a confirmed brown noise spot.... I've had different guys come that has never talked or met each other...and they all say that once they get to my house....they end up with a raging urge to go drop a turd. Plus the bucket got destroyed with a winter storm this year...:(

hehe, its not a bad idea. we could all chip in a few bucks for it

Any suggestions of what food/drink items to bring down to help out Clayton?

Im pretty sure Clayton has the food/drinks to cover it. When I was there, there was so much. Specially during dinner time. Oh boy.

I hope I get my car drivable to get there.

portapotty has been ordered... $159ish...:crap:

I got two pallets of pavers, a half pallet of retaining wall blocks, a pallet of gravel, and a pallet leveling sand that will be here in the morning...so this will be a fun week-end.... :wall:

once the lower patio is done, time to go shopping for patio furniture... :gathering:

this meet will rock... :beer::cool::alcoholic:

The who's coming, what car your bringing, what you are bringing for the lunch, and are you joining in on the JDM food and drink list.

1. Clayton and wife, Subaru and Z, Use of the patio, 2 for JDM food and drink.
2. Brian, genesis, not sure on food for lunch, + 1 for JDM food only... + $10 for porta potty donation
3. Chris F., not sure which car yet, i could pick up hamburgers and buns? and $$ for jdm foods/potty
4. Chris C. and probably the GF, Unknown vehicle (Harley maybe?), PDM food and drink
5. Dennis, CRX, most likely not there for lunch, $for JDM. I'll confirm this w/ the wifey
6. Adam, Camry, Food....no idea, just tell me what to bring, JDM dinner, +$10 for the shitter

Last edited:
1. Airjockie and wife, Subaru and Z, Use of the patio, 2 for JDM food and drink.
2. Brian, genesis, not sure on food for lunch, + 1 for JDM food... not interested in drink (assuming the usual $20 for dinner?) + $10 for porta potty donation?

Back