April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i always wear either my georgia bulldogs hat or my fox racing hat..

fun

Clayton's Meets are always fun to go. Add money to the Beer Fund.
I miss last springs
Photo-0086.jpg

Photo-0104.jpg

This year I think I'll just set out two bbg grills for the afternoon crowd and make it a BYOBeef lunch... you guys can plan out who brings what...

And for the guys that opt to stay late, I'll just ask for like $10 for the food and $5-10 for the drinks, and as like always, I'll make a run to NJ for the stuff, and when the temps drops, and the majority of the young crowd leaves, then I'll turn the garage into a party pad. But last year, the temps stayed great all day... IIRC...it was prolly the best day all year long....weather wise.

yeah i would second that. waking up at 9am in a 100 degree car, hungover and dehydrated sucked though :lol:

If there is anybody that is serious about going will be traveling through Columbus, OH, we could carpool from there in one of my company cars. I'll take requests-- it just has to be a honda or acura from the last few years.

yeah i would second that. waking up at 9am in a 100 degree car, hungover and dehydrated sucked though :lol:

The weather was awesome during the day, it even stayed pretty warm that night, I don't remember being cold at all.

Lol, yeah, it was like 80-ish in my car at like 8am when I woke up and headed over to B's to get my crap, take a monster shit (which plugged the fuck out of that toilet), and shower.

Man took me 6 pages and and 2 weeks to find this. In anycase count me in, not sure if it'll be afternoon or evening

And if you still have those mopar wheels, I found some coffee tables. :D

If there is anybody that is serious about going will be traveling through Columbus, OH, we could carpool from there in one of my company cars. I'll take requests-- it just has to be a honda or acura from the last few years.

Scoop me up man.

99, double0, and EF are all in the same general area... you guys could all rock in one car over here or do a 3-car trip/etc. bring a tent!

Back