April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we need to do name/screename tags this year. i didn't realize who half the people were that i was talking to.... and they knew me, so i didn't want to be a dick so i went along with it not really knowing who they were lol

we need to do name/screename tags this year. I didn't realize who half the people were that i was talking to.... And they knew me, so i didn't want to be a dick so i went along with it not really knowing who they were lol

gay!

I think that's a good idea. Usually I have to meet someone twice before I remember their name.

well, the regulars don't have to wear one... but the n00bs should....

but then, the n00bs won't know the regs, so it kinda sucks.

i dunno.....

Injen: you can come, only if you bring your hot girlfriend. Just don't get mad when you're not the only one who has slept with her come morning. :p
shes rlly not that hot..i will admit that..but im not with her because of her looks
LOLWAIT:

Injen: How do you plan on getting to the meet? You don't have a DL. I have a feeling it is really the other way around -- Your girlfriend is bringing you.
and even if i dont have my DL by then i will still be driving..
but im hoping to have the sol registered and my license by that time

good... because no one cares to read about that boring shit... keep those calm uneventful nights to yourself... this isnt a damn blog
Don't worry. I spend those nights on here talking about the other nights.

Like on my birthday when I almost dropped a dude at the bar. Had I been drinking, I would have. Yes. I had a sober birthday.

so what are we supposed to do make flip books of everyone's pics with their name written underneath like Memento or something??

What if we had official Hondaswap T-Shirts with our names embroidered on them? That would be AWESOME! :ph34r: :p

Let's all put "hondaswap.com or die" windshield banners on our cars, then let's all put a stuffed animal on the tow-hook of our cars too.

nametags sound like a good idea. if i do end up coming out im gonna have to fly out
id probably only recognize a very select few of you
most likely turbomirage because of his avatar :ph34r:

Back