April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nah, it's coming out of the coolant tank on the side, I have no idea why, never did it before.

I have no radiator cap. ;)

This is a pic of the day I got it back in May of last year.
IMG_1850.jpg

All the coolant goes into that tank on the left hand side of the 'bay. No cap anywhere else.

Best bet is turn the car on, and try to trace the leak from the ground up. The engine bay looks a little dirty, so that should make it easier. By looking at both pics, check the area where the hose connects to the lower section of the radiator.

I got soda (orange rootbeer and lemonlime), hotdogs (and buns), hamburgers (some cheese and buns), spareribs, chips and condiments oh and some Styrofoam plates and plastic cups.should be leaving pa in about an hour, then about 3 to the hotel.

Nootrac22, swing by the house after you get to the hotel, I'm taking tonight off to clean up the place..

And I just got back...and I really do hope all you come super hungry...

I think I tapped out a little over budget, but there will be plenty of food for even a few people that didn't post that they are coming.

Nootrac22, swing by the house after you get to the hotel, I'm taking tonight off to clean up the place..

And I just got back...and I really do hope all you come super hungry...

I think I tapped out a little over budget, but there will be plenty of food for even a few people that didn't post that they are coming.
alright, about 8-9 o'clock.

edit: I'm out to pick up the crumbsnatcher, gas up and head out.

all I can think of that's left to get is:

2 heads of cabbage,
6 green bell peppers, 4 yellow or red bell peppers.
a few packs of sliced white mushrooms.
a few packs of sliced porttebellow Mushrooms.

maybe some lettus, tomatoes, relish for the burgers...etc...

And bring sunscreen...

all I can think of that's left to get is:

2 heads of cabbage,
6 green bell peppers, 4 yellow or red bell peppers.
a few packs of sliced white mushrooms.
a few packs of sliced porttebellow Mushrooms.

maybe some lettus, tomatoes, relish for the burgers...etc...

My friends and I will deal with that.

To the people that are coming...

your going to have the best food that you will never find in a restaurant.

Afternoon meals.

First on the menu is a subtle, yet juicy chicken breast, grilled, then put on a potato bread bun, with Japanese Mayo, a dash of Umebushi sauce, a leaf of cabbage, and cheese is optional..

Then a few skewer's of chicken loin's diced up into cubes, dipped in teriyaki sauce, grilled, and wrapped with a ohba leaf, and umebushi trailed down the length of it.

And the normal hotdogs, hamburger, ribs, chicken...etc...that other people are bringing.

Then the nightime dinner's

The first one will be a korean BBQ type grill, with sliced Karibi beef, cheese filled sausages, vegi's, and the perfect dipping sauce.

Then after that, thinly sliced pork, grilled, and vegi's grilled in slightly, consisting of bell peppers, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and then noodles added to fill out the plate, and stir fried with yaki-soba sauce. Kim-chi will also be served to spice it up for those that like it.

Then after that's all gone, 150 potstickers, grilled up perfectly, with dipping sauce and optional chili oil to spice it up.

For the drinks...Soft drinks, water, Rumune, etc will be for the DD's...

And then there is a bottle of awamori, a bottle of ichiko, 2.5 large bottles of extra dry Sake, 4 cases of 633ml, 12 per case, of Okinawa Orion Beer, the best, and for the beer pong, there are two cases sapporo beer. Plus what ever other might bring.

A full meal like this in a restaurant, with the drinks, for two people would be about $180ish...well, that about what we pay for just a few plates of sushi and a few drinks..

I'm only going to ask for $20 for the food, and $10 for the drinks, all you can eat, and all you can drink...plus there are some people bringing other drinks as well. If you enjoy it, then tips would be appreciated..but not needed.

For the people, not coming...

I think there might be plenty for extra people, so take the day off from work and come join us.

I can see a few people drooling already...B, Chris, Eric..:D

hey bro... im trying to go to this event, can i have the address and the time, and another thing we could bring what ever we wantto sell?

Back