April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a few guys from hondasofnewengland interested in going to this, is it ok if they come (with parts for sale) :eek:

omg. seriously, you're going to let some chick from another state tell you what you can and can't do?

holy crap.

grow a pair.

ya know, i'd tell you to break up with her, but she'll probably end up turning into Kathy Bates ala Misery

facemain_543645a.jpg

Im going to start posting up parts I can bring if there is interest, lmk what you want

I was going to use them for the delsol and decided not to, the Wheels are 13x7 Diamond Racing Wheels, and the tires are 215/50/ZR13 BFGoodrich Semi-slicks
wheels and tires are OBO right now I have a price in mind, let me know what you want to spend
l_7abde3036f924f6aba0c5df74a73e4c1.jpg

EDIT: Negatory. Can't make it. I have to work.

I think I'll try to make it.

I dunno what I'm bringing, probably wine or beer, but I don't think I'll drink anything. If I can find a hotel that'll accecpt doggies, I'll bring my doggie with me, he'll love the road trip.

Awptickes: 1 person, 1 car, 1 dog, FO 1+2, DO UNK, Parts: UNK, but looking for some wheels for the fit.

EDIT: Or, I can just put the fit in refresh mode, and sleep in it. Heh.

Last edited:
anyone got any front LCA for a 95 CX Hatch (so any 92-95 Civic or 94-01 Integra

Back