Arny's turbo 1G

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The tuning on the rex was awesome and were able to squeeze 309 hp on pump gas @10psi f-n awesome....here's the snapshot
SANY0064.jpg

Here's the 21mm torsion bars I was able to source from a awd 86 wago.
007.jpg

cleaned up and indexed
006.jpg

here's the hf tight ratio steering rack I sourced from a hf crx
008.jpg

crxhfpartscar.jpg

Nice build! Glad to see a new member with some skills :thumbsup:

aww...you missed my big part-out of 08

this car is reminiscent of Marcus' 1g....some CF48's and small odds and ends would do it

aww...you missed my big part-out of 08

this car is reminiscent of Marcus' 1g....some CF48's and small odds and ends would do it

yes mine and marcus's have some similarity, he painted his hood,spoiler, and his side moldings silver, I kept mine stock black. he has mugen's and I roll desmonds, his motor is stock with a original hks turbo kit. but yes alot similar. do you have any more goodies left?

well not much has changed on the Rex since last year, nothing broken yet and I haven't added any major mods either, I did run a 12.7 quarter at the track this fall, my best so far. I have yet to get back out to the dyno to get some final numbers on the build. maybe when I'm done building my garage ill get back to working on Rex.

Amazing, simply amazing!
I was curious what is RpR and what are some other good resource sites for the 1G EW
I am currently in the process of trying to close the deal on an 84 SI.
Was looking for a CRX but came across this clean hatch. Its been well maintained and has 117k only issue was the guy broke the arm on the Carb but has another to go with the car.
Any how looking for more information.

Back