Awake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
Anybody watching this show? I've seen the first two episodes and it's pretty good I think.

Basic premise is that a guy has a terrible car accident. Either his wife or son was killed in the crash, but he doesn't know which one because when he sleeps, one is alive, and when he wakes up the other is alive. He cannot determine which reality is real and hence does not know when he's awake or sleeping. He's seeing a shrink in each reality and each one is trying to convince him that their world is the real one.

Awake - NBC Official Site

I need to set my DVR to record this. It looks like it could be pretty good.

I heard some of the soundbytes from a pandora ad - Is there already someone out to kill him ?

If so, then they already "Lost" the story. The premise sounds good - But the constant life-or-death conflict is so old.

I think in the next episode someone kidnaps his son in one reality.

There's 4 lines....

1 with just him (what we perceive as 'present tense' with him having the cop job)
1 with him and wife + 1 shrink
1 with him and son + other shrink
1 with both wife and son

the show has only introduced the possibility of 2 so far. sure him having none or both is possible, but thats not where the show is yet.

There have already been scenes with both, and scenes with none...

the only scenes with both were before the accident. i dont recall any scenes with both of them dead.

Saw a commercial for it a while back, might hafta check it out.

Im sure my already over crowded DVR wont mind.

Back