B-16a1 Tb Gasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fork

I've got the first gen b16 in my 91 hatch, and I can't seem to find the correct tb gasket for that motor. I went to Honda and tried the b16a2 and b16a3, but they were way different. I think this is because they have the map sensor on top of the tb instead of on the firewall like the early integras do. I'm using one from a 90-93 integra but it didn't match perfectly and I'm getting a very high and surging idle and I think this is the problem. So if any one knows which gasket would would please help me out, thanks.

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
The 90 model integra one should be right. 92-92 uses the same map sensor style as the newer civic's and tegs, on the TB.

Your surging could be from otehr reasons as well. If you have a friend at a local dealership, have them put it on the scanner. This will tell all.

I'd put money on the IAC motor on the back of the manifold. I had 3 give me fits before I picked one up off a genuine ITR for my ITR manifold.