B Series Turbonetics Log Manifold A/C Compatible!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95EGCoupeVtec

SOHC VTEC at its best
as the title says, i have a Turbonetics B series log style manifold, a/c compatible with a 38mm flange for the wastegate for sale. i need to sell this one and get a d series one. pm me with offers and i'll let u know. i can take pics of anything if u need me to. thanks

100_0744.jpg

100_0745.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0748.jpg

and here is a link to turbonetics price sheet on topendmotorsport.com, manifold 20781:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:m5vHeiSeazcJ:topendmotorsports.com/jp/brands/prices/Turbonetics%25206-28-04.xls+turbonetics+20781&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Last edited:
i wanna at least get enough to buy my d series turbo manifold. this mani was on a crx with a ls/vtec setup running 10lbs. it has been stored with the whole turbo kit for a lil while so it hasn't been in the weather or anything like that. This is a pic of the manifold in the rex.

l_8865e98dff4ff65e90ff144dfd8e9617.jpg

Last edited:
bump for a nice manifold. i dont want a whole lot for it, enough to cover a cheap d series cast ebay manifold. depending on what u offer i might pay shipping.

turbo maniflod

i have the same turbo kit for my si and its discontinued and im looking for a new manifold or a used one are you still selling the one you had in the pictures? i also need the pipe that comes out of the wastegate if you still have that one as well and is that for sale?

u are talking about the wastegate dump tube that goes into the downpipe? if so i have the dump. efhondakid bought the manifold tho. how much u wanna pay for the tube? i also have the downpipe if u need it.

i was looking into getting a new one but i just had the old one welded. i was looking at your pics and it doesnt look like the same manifold i have i know i have the turbonetics kit but it isnt the same, was your manifold the kit original or did you get it somewhere else, also i need a new manifold and downpipe to match my turbo but im not having any luck do you know of anything out there that bolts up or am i looking at getting one fabricated what did you do?

Back