A/C Compatible Ramhorn manifold comparison...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

powergoal

haha! You pessimistic bastard! If I could rep you for that I would. hahahaha

It has grown from 330 to a lot more than that nowadays. I'm not sure if I have posted my current power goals anywhere though.

You see now why i mention the castiron manifold, it was based on your past thread on the b16 head where you said your goal is 330hp, but on this thread you did not mention 550hp +... anyway good luck on your build and I will see you on the road in my nice boosted A/C 00 SI saying whats up......lol......good luck man.....

I see and it makes perfect sense, however; I am set on a ramhorn manifold. 550+...wow...I'm not quite sure if it will be that much but it will most likely be 400++ or somewhere around there for the dd tune.

Thanks for the luck man. I really appreciate it. I'll see you around. haha A lot of people may not see me coming, seeing how it is not going in your standard 2dr or hatchback EG. :D

ha ha ok good good, well i will see you because when you see my nice ebp blue 00 SI you will slow down and say wow i like your car and i will c u then...lol....and say whats up.......anyway my gold is 350 to 400 on my car and i know the castiron will make the power there so i went with a the castiron, but the ramhorn is the way to go for big or future build hp.......my hats of to you....

ha ha ok good good, well i will see you because when you see my nice ebp blue 00 SI you will slow down and say wow i like your car and i will c u then...lol....and say whats up.......anyway my gold is 350 to 400 on my car and i know the castiron will make the power there so i went with a the castiron, but the ramhorn is the way to go for big or future build hp.......my hats of to you....

Is your block sleeved already? Thank you. :D

Last edited:
You are right, I would not pass the 350hp, my plans is to run a 13 second on the race trac in a 1/4 mile and 250 to 300hp should do the job, but daily i would be using stock 7psi on the road. I do not beat up on my car on the streets, i just drive the normal way. I do get alot of people trying to race me on the Florida Turnpike and interstate but i let them go past me.... whats nice is that when people wants to race me on the road they are in the heat with windows down and you can see them all trying to get air into the car, and i'm in cold A/C running with windows up comfortable like in a new Mitsu EVO...lol.....

You are right, I would not pass the 350hp, my plans is to run a 13 second on the race trac in a 1/4 mile and 250 to 300hp should do the job, but daily i would be using stock 7psi on the road. I do not beat up on my car on the streets, i just drive the normal way. I do get alot of people trying to race me on the Florida Turnpike and interstate but i let them go past me.... whats nice is that when people wants to race me on the road they are in the heat with windows down and you can see them all trying to get air into the car, and i'm in cold A/C running with windows up comfortable like in a new Mitsu EVO...lol.....

:thumbsup: for keeping your a/c. There is no way in hell I'm getting rid of mine. Good call on keeping it safe, around 300. Are you using a boost controller and also, who did your tuning?

tunning

:thumbsup: for keeping your a/c. There is no way in hell I'm getting rid of mine. Good call on keeping it safe, around 300. Are you using a boost controller and also, who did your tuning?

Yes i have a manual boost controller by TurboXS and no problems with spiking. I have heard lots of people talk about spiking but i have no problems with that....at all....Tunning i had done by Billet Design, currently running on crome but soon to go with Neptune or Hondata S300. I'm not sure which i will end up with but thats my choices....

tunning

I would like to do the tunning myself in the future and they come with the cd software etc... plus they do alot more than crome too...

Yes i have a manual boost controller by TurboXS and no problems with spiking. I have heard lots of people talk about spiking but i have no problems with that....at all....Tunning i had done by Billet Design, currently running on crome but soon to go with Neptune or Hondata S300. I'm not sure which i will end up with but thats my choices....

Sorry for the minor thread jack Luis, but Madracer, i run on Neptune, it has the exact same perks at s300 but for a hell of alot cheaper. Actually Luis, you could of went with Neptune yourself but Hondata does wonders too.

No worries on the threadjack but Madracer hasn't been around since 2-24 this year. I chose Hondata because well, that's what my friend had to sell. haha Plus, I REALLY trust the guy's advice that is selling me most of the stuff for my build. Heck, I could have tuned on Crome too but again, it's all about trust. :D

Both Hondata and CROME are outstanding programs. If you have the money for Hondata, by all means DO it. There's a reason why everyone is trying to imitate it, like Luis basically just said. Trust.

Yeah, trust is hard to come by, and when you can mix good trust with building cars, you have something good going.

It is especially nice when you not only trust the parts you are buying but also find a very reliable and knowledgeable person (with prior experience in this case) whom you are getting the parts from.

Back