B vs H

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you look around the internet, you see vitara builds making 300+ all day

as far as d series, any honda motor can be made to have high hp the most ive seen in a d series is 700+hp but back to the topic, my opinion if your going all motor h22a if your going turbo b series, if you want to have the best of both and choose later k20a

Yeah i think im going b, either b16, or gsr not sure, anyone got any suggestion on good pistons for boost, i know on d's you use vitara for cheap lol. and also i can get a b16 stroker kit to 1.9 for cheap, how well does boost and stroker kit mix, ive heard not to?

its an eagle stoker kit, comes with jdm b16 block, type-r oil pump. i can get it for 700 from my boy

Yeah i think im going b, either b16, or gsr not sure, anyone got any suggestion on good pistons for boost, i know on d's you use vitara for cheap lol. and also i can get a b16 stroker kit to 1.9 for cheap, how well does boost and stroker kit mix, ive heard not to?
They can mix fine. You're increasing the displacement. BUT a lot of stroker kits also increase compression with high comp pistons. Make sure the pistons are good for turbo. A lot of kits will let you choose pistons but since you're talking about something a friend already has just ask him the compression. I'd say your maximum compression should be 10:1. Again, maximum. 9:1 is generally where most people like it.

yeah they have high comp. pistons but i was gunna sell them to my bro then buy me new lower comp. ones, just curious will the stroker 1.9 b16 with low comp. pistons on boost be faster then just 1.6 b16 with rods and pistons on boost

yeah i think thats what im going to do, anyone have any suggestion on pistons for boost? and yeah im getting it tuned in tampa by john vega at phearable, he tuned my z6 on 10 psi bone stock and it made 215whp, hes very good and spends time on shit

ive heard CP make good pistons but im not sure if they make them for honda. Also dont forget if your going to run a turbocharger and want it to get maximum effiency you have to get low compression pistons so you can run high amounts of boost without putting to much pressure on the engine. Low compression engine + big turbo = big boost

Back