b16 Build Up or $Free$ LS block?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16vtec93

Okay, so this winter I am definitely building my block u seeing I did it ass-backwards an built my head first (cams/springs/retainers/headwork)

I was wondering a good setup for a jdm B16a seeing I have the following:
-I/H/E
-ITR cams valvesprings and retainers
-MSD Ign.
-B&M fpr
-ITR Intake Manifold

I was thinking CTR pistons and rods stock bore and probably a block gaurd.

Also I can probably get a 91 LS block Auto(wasnt beat on) for like next to nothin, cause my friend is building an ls/vtec now and just watching it makes me wanna build one but just nervous about reliability seeing its a daily driver.......some help please

umm your firend is building an ls/vtec and has an extra ls block?? makes no sense. what is he doing using a vtec blockl and non-vtec head??? lol

you read that wrong... his friend is building one... and he wants to build one too... but the guy who's building it doesn't have the block to sell him

and for your question... get the LS block and build that. but dont just slap the stock LS block on that shit

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 1 2002, 09:24 PM
umm your firend is building an ls/vtec and has an extra ls block?? makes no sense. what is he doing using a vtec blockl and non-vtec head??? lol

lmfao, that would be some funny shit!

Back