b16a into crx

• Thread starter Thread starter dok
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 909

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

ok i know I need the motor mounts and shift lige but what I need to know is what axles can i use will the 90-91 teg axles work and another thing were do I even start with the wiring the stock motor has ever thing but the b16a has nothing please help also do I need to wire anything form the ecu

there are some sites out there that will help you out with the wiring, im not sure off the top of my head but look em up...and yes 90-91 teg axles will work, but you have to make sure they fit the spindles in the hubs, so you may have to swap on the hubs, i don't think this is necessary on Si's im not sure about dxs, BUT i know for sure that it is on HF's

You need 86-89 Integra Axels w/ 90-93 Integra inner CV joints. (which are longer & stronger). If you can't assemble this hybrid axel yourself, RAXLES” 1 800 257-8192 (FL) will supply axels to fit with hub seals 88-91 Civic/CRX B Series Swap with Y1 or SH3 Intermediate shaft. $329.95 Pair Part# RAXBGEN4Y1

Your wiring needs depend on your current engine. If you now have multiport injection, you will just have to add wiring for the VTEC and the knock sensor on the B16. See the HASPORT website for great info on both these subjects.

Pappy

Originally posted by steelbuster@Nov 16 2003, 09:56 PM
You need 86-89 Integra Axels w/ 90-93 Integra inner CV joints.

true, only if you are using the intermediate shaft that comes with Y1 transmission - if you are using the intermediate shaft that comes with S1, J1 or A1 transmission, you need 90-93 integra axles

I'll take your word on that. I only know about the Y1 intermediate shaft.
A case of being too focused on what I had. :unsure:
Pappy

Back