B18 In 94 Accord Ex, Possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

driver1

i have a 94 honda accord ex that i would like to put a b18a or b into, but i am having trouble finding any mount kits or furhtermore any info on whether this is possible at all or if anyone has even tried. any help is appreciated. :blink:

This swap would be worthless. The B18 can't generate nearly enough torque to pull that chassis around. Do an H22A swap.

well If u had any ideas what intentions i had in mind u might not think in such a way,my plans are to put a b18 a or b with a 2.0 crank out of a 2.0 si prelude with a b16a head and a t3/t4 turbo so if u know anyone whos built such a motor or maybe u can figure this combination out on your own then u might come to the conclusion its good for about 360hp and around 315-325 lb/ft of torque. i believe that is plenty to pull my car around and i dont beleive that the h22 is the only good motor swap for this gen. accord i believe its the easy way out. so as i asked to begin with does anyone know of how to help me make this possible, im noty interested in anyone telling me its not worth it. If that was the case i wouldnt ask the ques. B)

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 16 2003, 12:11 AM
well If u had any ideas what intentions i had in mind u might not think in such a way,my plans are to put a b18 a or b with a 2.0 crank out of a 2.0 si prelude with a b16a head and a t3/t4 turbo so if u know anyone whos built such a motor or maybe u can figure this combination out on your own then u might come to the conclusion its good for about 360hp and around 315-325 lb/ft of torque. i believe that is plenty to pull my car around and i dont beleive that the h22 is the only good motor swap for this gen. accord i believe its the easy way out. so as i asked to begin with does anyone know of how to help me make this possible, im noty interested in anyone telling me its not worth it. If that was the case i wouldnt ask the ques. B)

do you have all the money to do all that stuff right now... cause if not then lsvtec made a very good point as the LS does not have enough torque... im not tryin to tell you not to do it, go for it! but yes the set up is good for that amount of power but the main question is that if you have the money to do the set up before EVERYTHING goes in the car?

a 2.0 L crank? from what? the crv crank is the same as the LS.

what makes it 2.0 is its bore, not its stroke.

Originally posted by driver1@Jan 16 2003, 12:11 AM
my plans are to put a b18 a or b with a 2.0 crank out of a 2.0 si prelude with a b16a head and a t3/t4 turbo

ok so let me get this right
you want to take an LS block and put the shittiest crank honda ever made into it, with a B16 head and a T3/T4 turbo... and then put this shit box into your accord.... :lol:
roflsmiley.gif
laugh.gif
:ghey: :lol:

no he wasnt talking about the crv he was refering to the b20a or somthing outta a 2nd gen lude

yeah i know... he is talking about the B20A from the prelude... its the biggest pile of shit honda ever made ... 95mm stroke :lol: :wtf:

It doesn't matter what you are planning, that engine is one of the worst choices for a swap into that chassis. Both the H22A and the H23 are better swaps.

i thought the name of this site was hondaswap.com not fucking hondaopinion.com i have no interest in all of these terrible opinions i just want to know if anyone knows about a mount kit or thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back