B18 Swapping Parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blitzed

I am currently working on a 1990 Honda CRX Si. I am trying to do the swap I was hearing about.... The GSR head on the LS integra block. If you have any info on this, please let me know what I need to complete this. :D

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
if you have the money and time to do an lsvtec, just swap in the entire GSR engine, its more rev happy and will yeild more power, on a easier platform to modify, without having to worry about problems that can occur from an improperly built lsvtec. its not that hard of a swap, and is definitely worth it in my opinion. that engine in a lil CRX hauls. trust me i know, i did the swap. all you really have to do is get a 94-95 engine (since its obd1), convert your car to obd1 from either running wires or using a conversion harness, hook it up to a cable tranny of your choice, and modify the header to fit and your good to go. im sure theres more detail than that, but im not good with details since i didnt do the swap, it was done by a shop. i would recommend talking to Darivative (sp?) on this board. he has the same swap and could probably tell you more about the swap. btw, he ran a 13.xxx with minor mods i believe.

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 12 2003, 02:16 AM
i did the swap.

im sure theres more detail than that, but im not good with details since i didnt do the swap, it was done by a shop.

:huh: