B18 Swapping Parts.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blitzed

I am currently working on a 1990 Honda CRX Si. I am trying to do the swap I was hearing about.... The GSR head on the LS integra block. If you have any info on this, please let me know what I need to complete this. :D

if you have the money and time to do an lsvtec, just swap in the entire GSR engine, its more rev happy and will yeild more power, on a easier platform to modify, without having to worry about problems that can occur from an improperly built lsvtec. its not that hard of a swap, and is definitely worth it in my opinion. that engine in a lil CRX hauls. trust me i know, i did the swap. all you really have to do is get a 94-95 engine (since its obd1), convert your car to obd1 from either running wires or using a conversion harness, hook it up to a cable tranny of your choice, and modify the header to fit and your good to go. im sure theres more detail than that, but im not good with details since i didnt do the swap, it was done by a shop. i would recommend talking to Darivative (sp?) on this board. he has the same swap and could probably tell you more about the swap. btw, he ran a 13.xxx with minor mods i believe.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 12 2003, 02:16 AM
i did the swap.

im sure theres more detail than that, but im not good with details since i didnt do the swap, it was done by a shop.

:huh:

Back