B18a1 Into A 92 Civic Hb How To?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dwn2low

Hi,
I have a 93 b18a1 and i'm droping it in my 92 Civic HB CX. Is there anywhere i can get a step by step how to. I have never swaped engines before but i am mechanicaly inclined. I was also told it is a fairly eazy swap. I have the hasport mounts already.

Thanks
Mark

Get a Helms and follow the instructions for removal and installation.It is really that easy.Did you get the cable clutch adapter from HAsport also?

Yes i did get the cable clutch adaptor. I also have the haynes manual for both cars. I was told i need the axels and the shift linkage from the integra and i also need delsol radieator hoses. Is this true?

Thanks

Any B series axles and 94+ B series shiftlinkage LS 94 upper hose and 94 delsol lower.The intermediate shaft will play apart in the axles selection though as the seals are different on the 90-93.

So I do need an intermidiate shaft? If so it should be the same years as the axels right?

Thanks alot.

Originally posted by dwn2low@Mar 3 2003, 06:17 AM
So I do need an intermidiate shaft? If so it should be the same years as the axels right?

Thanks alot.

Yes you need it,and yes it should be from the same year :D sorry I forgot to mention that.

Thanks alot I realy appreciate it. The local shop around here wanted to charge me $1000 to put it in so instead I went and bought me a cherry Picker :) For $145 and decided to do it myself.

Thank
Mark :worthy:

Back