b18a1 into Del sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honsol

Im doing a ls swap into a 95 delsol and I was told it would bolt up but the motor mounts are different and the wiring is also different need help

Im doing a ls swap into a 95 delsol and I was told it would bolt up but the motor mounts are different and the wiring is also different need help

You were correct. You r going to need Integra Motor mounts from I beleive 97+ mainly the upper trans mount, upper drivers mount and the Rear T mount in the back. Wiring should be strait forward depending on if ya Sol was Vtec or Non Vtec. Only thing your really going to need is a Trottle cable from a B Series, as the D is a bit to long or short I can't remeber and doesn't bolt to the intake manifold then u get throttle issues.
Other than that the motor should drop right in, mounts from the integra, as well as axles, p75 ECU, and check on ya Shift Linkage as the B series mite be to long and u mite need to 1/2 and 1/2 the integra and del sol stock linkage. Best of luck!:D

nothing swaps right over trust me i went from a b16 eg to a b20 eg, do your research

Do your research? Your and Idiot. Del Sol's came mostly with a Stock 1.5L (d15B1) non Vtec motor, or a D16z6 (SOHC) vtec motor... its rare to find the Del Sol with a B series swap into it, which in that case he would still need some mounts at the very least

Back