b18b1 in 91 hatch wiring?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efguy16

ok so i got a 1991 civic hatchback and i bought a b18b1 to put in it, its out of a 94 integra so its obd1 and my hatch is obd0. so i do not have the stock main harness or computer i want to convert the car to a true obd1 swap and use the main harness and the integra computer in the hatch but i never see anything written up about it everyone just use the obd0 harness on the engine and use a jumper harness and rewire some other stuff? so does anyone know anything about this i need help

in order to use the integra engine harness you'd need to use the integra cabin harness. which means you would have to use the integra dash and console. good luck with that. there's a reason why people stick with the stock obd0 harness and convert it to run the obd1 ecu.

yea idk exactly what im gonna do with the wiring id really like it to be a true obd and use all the integra wiring but ill probly just go with the obd0 for now it sounds easyer and cheaper and i have to have t ready by may27th so i can get it down to montgomery for import faceoff may 31st because im building the car from scratch really if any one has a obd0 harness uncut preferably pm me asap

so i got the obd0 harness and its off with the motor to a local tuning import shop to get it professionally rewired and make sure everything ok with the harness

Back