b20b w/s1 cable tranny PROBLEM!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

904drB20B

i have a 4dr ef and i'm dropping a b20b w/ s1 cable tranny, i was told it was out of the teggy xsi but dont know for sure, anyway i came across a problem i got a flywheel for a 97 crv and a clutch kit for a 97 crv and the pressure plate doesn't line up with the flywheel?!?!? i'm not sure what to do? anyone come across this problem before i tried searching for this topic but all i find are topics on "will a cable tranny fit on the b20" so if theres anyone that can help me out i would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advanced.

sorry if this post has been already posted or answered.​

there are "dowels" on the flwheel that lineup the pressure plate,sometimes its just a bitch to get the plate over them,try rotating the plate like red said,

Yes a cable trans will fit a B20b, If you have a B20 flywheel and clutch kit the pressure plate has to fit, keep turning it, the holes will line up. Heres your mistake, you always want to match your clutch kit to the transmission being used. Forget what engine you have and match it up to the trans. This assures your clutch disc will match the splines on the transmissions input shaft. It may still work but I always use that as a rule of thumb.

Yes a cable trans will fit a B20b, If you have a B20 flywheel and clutch kit the pressure plate has to fit, keep turning it, the holes will line up. Heres your mistake, you always want to match your clutch kit to the transmission being used. Forget what engine you have and match it up to the trans. This assures your clutch disc will match the splines on the transmissions input shaft. It may still work but I always use that as a rule of thumb.

x2, what he said is accuarate

Back