b20b

• Thread starter Thread starter pacman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 778

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pacman

hey i found somebody whos selling a b20b motor he said it has 30 to 48 thousand miles one it for 450$. so my qeustion is that worth it? and what else would i need to drop it inot a 91 civic si. i also heard that it is better to run a si tranny, so could i just use a 1st gen sir cable tranny and bolt it right up? and if so how much do they run for? and were could i find one? with and intake exhaust and header im geussing id be running low 15's (please correct me if im wrong). your help would be greatly appreciated! thanx

1. Search it's worth it!
2. Search, you'll need mounts of course, and ECU for eithe the engine or the HEAD if you do CRVTEC conversion
3. Search, if the SI transmission is better. And where you could find out
4. Theres no real way to determine times.

Look man, here on this site, we prefer you to search rather than ask about something has already been asked 54557451758217512872 times before. Any B20B with less than 90000000 miles is worth $450, especially if its a longblock and comes complete, engine and ECU I mean. Secondly dude, what you'll need to drop this into your 91 HB is the same as what JOBLOW needed to drop his B16 in his 91 SI. As far as the SI tranmission goes, hell save a little bit of money, dont do the CRVTEC conversion and boost the shit out of the B20B with internal mods and head work and a YS1 transmission (90-93 Integra).

Back