best ad from the game?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I missed the first half of the game due to some shit happening... cought the end of prince on...

The only ad I laughed at was the fedex one

wth bob, joy, and the other 2 where their names denoted their personalities.

Budlight ad where guys are rock paper scissoring over a last beer. Boom guy gets hit in the face with the rock. It was hilarious.

And the budlight where there was an auctioneer at the wedding.

Budlight ad where guys are rock paper scissoring over a last beer. Boom guy gets hit in the face with the rock. It was hilarious.

And the budlight where there was an auctioneer at the wedding.

"Do we have an I do, I do, I do? Going once, going twice, I now pronounce you man and wife!"

They were all pretty lame, superbowl ads haven;t really been entertaining for some years now.

oddly, EVERYBODY at the party got quiet for the K-fed commercial. it was the only one that had 100% attention. It was actually entertaining though.

I laughed at a few of them. The coke bottle one was pretty interesting. I thought it was pretty damn creative. The office jungle was great too. "Mr. Sanchez please take your shirt off" (i dont know what that guys name really was)

oddly, EVERYBODY at the party got quiet for the K-fed commercial. it was the only one that had 100% attention. It was actually entertaining though.

same here...lol...but we were like...WTF...lol...

anyone know which commercial was the contest winner's commercial? cuz they had some contest for people to make the best super bowl commercial...

the doritos ad where the guy is checking out the girl and crashes.

the gladiator office one was great.
I like the Bud Light Hitchhiker

"he's got bud like,
Yeah, but he has an axe!"

"What's the axe for?
Uhh, bottle opener."

I laughed at the "fantasy land" coke ad. because they made a snow man, then pushed him into a shredder and blasted it onto the coke.

What about the Beard Comb Over?
I was laughin my ass off.

The local broadcast had some promos for their sports department.
They had one with Ragnar, the MN Vikings mascot, dong the Jim Mora "PLAYOFFS!!?"

I was laughing my ass off for that one.

"I threw paper!"
"...I threw a rock."

That and all the careerbuilder.com ones were my favorites. :)

The dreaming assembly robot was pretty good too. :)

EDIT: Oh god I forgot the Robert Goulet Emerald Nuts commercial! That one goes on the very top of my list. :)

Last edited:
the Blockbuster one with the mouse was funny as hell

that Snickers commercial was disturbing as hell. i about yacked after i saw it

Back