Best Bars?

Who makes the best bars?

• DC Sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 13 2003, 12:55 PM
where can you get carbing or cusco bars from?

search honda tech and you can find the carbing bars. Here is a few pics of them

cheesefrog05.jpg

cheesefrog06.jpg

cheesefrog07.jpg

Prize for who knows who engine bay that is!

Edit Opps, did not notice that it says cheesefrogs name at the top of each pic.

never heard of them... from the classes I've taken in college on structual engineering I can tell that those keep the car together a bit better because it's 3 point locking both sides to the center. Good idea from them... strange you don't see that more often... :roll:

Originally posted by Circuit@Oct 13 2003, 09:10 PM
never heard of them... from the classes I've taken in college on structual engineering I can tell that those keep the car together a bit better because it's 3 point locking both sides to the center. Good idea from them... strange you don't see that more often... :roll:

You dont see them that offten because it makes the mugen bar look cheap. The stage 2 and 3 bar (those ones are the 3 point ones) are somewhere close to 300. Also, if your into autocrossing, this is an illegal bar because it has has supports in both the x and y direction. Another down side is that it basicly makes it impossible to take the brake resivoir cap off with the bar on because it basicly rests right on the cap

The Nuespeed bar has 4 points so it is still strong and offers more bracing then your normal 2 point bar.

i forgot to mention Neuspeed isnt far from my house haha... they're located in camarillo, about 15 minutes from me!!

:D

edit: page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Oct 14 2003, 09:56 AM-->
@Oct 13 2003, 09:10 PM

You dont see them that offten because it makes the mugen bar look cheap. The stage 2 and 3 bar (those ones are the 3 point ones) are somewhere close to 300. Also, if your into autocrossing, this is an illegal bar because it has has supports in both the x and y direction. Another down side is that it basicly makes it impossible to take the brake resivoir cap off with the bar on because it basicly rests right on the cap

The Nuespeed bar has 4 points so it is still strong and offers more bracing then your normal 2 point bar.

illegal in autocross? bah! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Back