Best headers for F20B in a 94 Accord LX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nimrod91

I am doing an engine swap in my 94 Accord LX and I am looking for the best headers (that will fit the F20B) and exhaust for the money. I am looking for good sound but I don't want it to be super loud. Just like a sport exhaust. Any suggestions?

The sound is mostly going to be dependent on what you do after the header. I'd keep a cat in the exhaust and go with a quality resonator and muffler, and it'll sound good. I had a dynomax on my Civic that sounded pretty good. Vibrant also makes some pretty decent stuff for reasonable prices.

Well, I was just trying to find a good performance header to go on the engine. I just don't see many for that engine for a reasonable price. And I have heard Vibrant is a good one as well as Apexi. APEXi WS2 Exhaust 94-95 Honda Accord 2/4 Door, LX,EX | Password JDM My friend showed me this one. But I would like a black muffle. I am going to have the car painted flat black and am wanting to match everything. The color scheme is black and blue with a little chrome under the hood. Thanks for the information!

Vibrant or Apex'i are both decent choices for a header. What are you planning for an exhaust? An off-the-shelf system or something custom?

Back