best motoring: american torgue

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well ive been seeding at 50k/s the last 4 hours, lemme know when you guys are done so i can shut this shit off :p

and just for the record, this vid is pretty damn good. i love the comments they make while racing.
im gonna have to find the rest of these

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2005, 10:27 AM
my DL has been hung for a day now... i can't pick up any peer :(
[post=522602]Quoted post[/post]​

Weird. There were 20 seeders in the list just this morning.

btw the issue after this has the 25th anniversary Skyline GTR ;) Naoki Hattori takes it for test drives(on the street though, including what i think is the Wangan bridge).

that was... different...

I really enjoy the part where they make fun of EVERY car made in america....

jesus... the British, the Japanese, the Germans, and the Italians.... ill bet even the koreans hate us for making such shity cars...

man ive been uploading at 50k/s for the last 12 hours.

somethings wrong with your bt client or something lol

i love when they are racing and passing eachother and the guys like "hey, dont forget im your boss" and "i should fire that kid"
its informative, comical, entertaining, just pure badass ;)

That was so bad ass. Thanks B. Youll really enjoy it when you finish :lol:

Im an NSX hater, but that NSX was hot.

Originally posted by reikoshea@Jul 10 2005, 12:09 AM
Im an NSX hater,
[post=523263]Quoted post[/post]​

:unsure: Overpriced for what it is, but come one, it's the nicest street car Honda made.

i think the NSX is a pretty good platform though; its the cheapest i believe of the mid-ship "supercars". if you look for some of the older Best Motoring videos there were some races where the NSX-R beat some supercars(including a Lamborghini Murcielago, and i think a Ferrari 360). There is even a older video(i think it was around 1991-1994) where the NSX almost passes a high-end Ferrari(F4** or F50 maybe)

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jul 9 2005, 10:34 PM
i think the NSX is a pretty good platform though; its the cheapest i believe of the mid-ship "supercars". if you look for some of the older Best Motoring videos there were some races where the NSX-R beat some supercars(including a Lamborghini Murcielago, and i think a Ferrari 360). There is even a older video(i think it was around 1991-1994) where the NSX almost passes a high-end Ferrari(F4** or F50 maybe)
[post=523349]Quoted post[/post]​

elise, with a super charger.... :D

definitely like the elise, but i havent driven it. Ive driven an NSX, and i do not like it. Its too large and unresponsive for my driving tastes. If i could find a NSX that felt like my lude id be pushing it.

I do a lot of everything when it comes to driving. I drift drag and just plain drive. Handling is definitely important.

divx.com is your friend. you need their codec

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Jul 9 2005, 11:37 PM

elise, with a super charger.... :D
[post=523379]Quoted post[/post]​

well thats not stock lol. i prefer the NA K20ed Exiges though ;)

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 10 2005, 12:51 AM
wtf I can't play it lol!!! I got windows player and realplayer and neither can play it that sucks!
[post=523415]Quoted post[/post]​

winamp or divx ;)

Originally posted by micah+Jul 10 2005, 11:41 AM-->
CiViC_SOHC
@Jul 10 2005, 12:51 AM
wtf I can't play it lol!!! I got windows player and realplayer and neither can play it that sucks!
[post=523415]Quoted post[/post]​

winamp or divx ;)
[post=523551]Quoted post[/post]​

ok I installed divx and I still can't fucking get it to that program it keeps wanting to go to windows player and when I DO get it to divx it tells me to make sure its a real avi. or MPEG file..wtf?

Back