best motoring: american torgue

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
1 seed? Ouch, this is going to be a long one :(


edit: Ok 9, that's a little better.
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Just finished watching that too :) Great video, that K20 EG is a viscious little ride, losing to an NSX...and only an NSX out of that field I would say that's real bad ass. I guess they said the STi took the second place because...I don't know, it didn't lose the Civic, I guess they just couldn't have random guy take a place.


Shit, I just realized this video is way too big for my thumbdrive, and Linux can't write to NTFS, so I can't save it :( I guess I could burn it to a DVD.
 

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
damn, mine is still only at like 30%. wtf. i started DL'ing before you guys. lol

seed for me bitches!!!
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2005, 02:38 PM
damn, mine is still only at like 30%. wtf. i started DL'ing before you guys. lol

seed for me bitches!!!
[post=522056]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha, I am, but it's killing my internet surfing :( When it reaches 1.0 share I have to stop, I have stuff to do on Windows, I am at .874 now, but it is going sloooooooooooow. I'd problably be faster for me to send you the file through AIM :D I can't believe you are only at 30% and mine has been done for hours, that's weird with more seeds now than then.
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Mine says "seeds 0(15) peers 37(42)", don't know what all that means, but...eh.
 

K2e2vin

Senior Member
i downloaded it about 3 weeks ago, i guess ill help seed it a little later.. btw if youre using azureus(spl?) i found out that if you force download itll work a whole lot quicker.
 

Relix

Junior Member
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 6 2005, 05:28 PM
1 seed? Ouch, this is going to be a long one :(


edit: Ok 9, that's a little better.
[post=521790]Quoted post[/post]​

Need some more seeds people... I got one @ 39 kbs/sec
 

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 7 2005, 04:50 AM-->
Just finished watching that too :) Great video, that K20 EG is a viscious little ride, losing to an NSX...and only an NSX out of that field I would say that's real bad ass. I guess they said the STi took the second place because...I don't know, it didn't lose the Civic, I guess they just couldn't have random guy take a place.
[post=522023]Quoted post[/post]​

That wasn't an STi I don't think- just an STi transmission in a regular WRX with a tad more boost on top of the stock engine. The K20 EG was pretty impressive, but I think the S2000 with a Lovefab turbo kit and the same suspension setup (or better) would walk all over it.

92b16vx
@Jul 7 2005, 04:50 AM
Shit, I just realized this video is way too big for my thumbdrive, and Linux can't write to NTFS, so I can't save it :( I guess I could burn it to a DVD.
[post=522023]Quoted post[/post]​


I ran out of space on my download drive, so I burned it and deleted it. I'll get it back up so I can seed it.
 

micah

Senior Member
man i started and finished dl'ng it last night in a couple hours. guess i can seed for a while, i dunno why you guys are having problems with it
 
Top