Best Street Fighter Player Ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what he's getting at is the fact that there are only x many worth while players. (x=4)

i like the game layout and setup, but when i see people play, they use magneto and do this one combo that gets like 20 hits because you do the same thing over and over. he kicks and then shots something and uppercuts and then repeats. they send in sential doing his rocket punch. or they use cable and throw the energy gernade and shots his laser and repeats. they do some sort of pattern over and over until the super builds up and fills the screen with bombs, lasers, energy beams, everything :laugh: .

it seems like this is the only effective way to play because if you try anything else, youre fucking toast. they get you into like 80 hit combos that take all 4/5 of your life with the same moves.

im just getting into SNK VS CAP 2. the other versions fucking suck, especially SNKS. I always fucking hated SNK fighting games. the movements and flow of the game is stiff and lack a certain capcom quality.

i still think alpha 3 is the best.

First off, he named 5, genius :p

Second...Cable is cheap, so I usually play without him...At any giveb time, any team of 3 could beat any other team (yes, that includes Roll, Servebot, and....I dunno... Amingo)

Back