Board Error

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivicRacingGirl7

Tried opening a thread and got the following:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 204945 bytes) in /home/virtual/site5/fst/var/www/html/forums/sources/functions.php on line 1343

I open multiple threads simultaneously, so I'm not sure which thread it was :huh:

i get those too from time to time .... just back out and try again it will usually work
if not just go to another post and come back to that one ... it will work then

its our piece of shit server :)

if it happens again, just hit F5 to reload it.

we're upgrading soon... dual xeon's 2ghz :)

Thanks. I tried refreshing though, and it didn't solve the problem.

Good luck on moving to the new server. Actually just finished moving my board to a new server earlier today.

Originally posted by CivicRacingGirl7@May 20 2003, 02:21 AM
Thanks. I tried refreshing though, and it didn't solve the problem.

Good luck on moving to the new server. Actually just finished moving my board to a new server earlier today.

you have a board too?! :rolleyes:

thanks for registering... we have a couple people on the board that tend to become nuisances, but not to the extent where they require bans, so locks and temporary locks are usually a good solution.

but i don't want to fill up this board with talk of mine.

Originally posted by PROFILES2000@May 21 2003, 02:53 PM
because theres a lot of crap read some of them youll see why we locked them

:ph34r: [edited by rixxxceboy: ok, went and read a little. yea, those threads were kinda getting old and what not. my bad.]

i once got a little strict here on HS (im a mod), and i got my ass handed to me :lol:

BTW, like your site. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@May 21 2003, 04:40 PM
i once got a little strict here on HS (im a mod), and i got my ass handed to me :lol:

heheh yeah, you got owned :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+May 21 2003, 03:40 PM-->
PROFILES2000
@May 21 2003, 02:53 PM
because theres a lot of crap read some of them youll see why we locked them

:ph34r: [edited by rixxxceboy: ok, went and read a little. yea, those threads were kinda getting old and what not. my bad.]

BTW, like your site. :thumbsup:

yeah, on another board that i mod on, i like to get strict. the majority of the members have no idea what they're talking about though, and just like to try to start shit :rolleyes:

Back